OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I'm going to end up making a SB color way, regardless of the lack in originality. Color fits this silhouette in my opinion. Need some suggestions on if i should go normal or forging iron concept. On one hand the FI gives it character and some artistic feel BUT the normal just looks so damn crisp. Thoughts...
i agree. Despite the fact that a lot of people don't like to see the SB color way; this shoe looks beautiful in it. Unlike the Lebron X in my opinion. I would go with whatever YOU like better, man. Original SB (no FI) looks dope to me and at the same time I'm torn because the FI option throws that pop in there. lol

I'm going to end up making a SB color way, regardless of the lack in originality. Color fits this silhouette in my opinion. Need some suggestions on if i should go normal or forging iron concept. On one hand the FI gives it character and some artistic feel BUT the normal just looks so damn crisp. Thoughts...

I plan on doing a very similar iD. I'd like to see how the GITD sole looks with this color combo first. Anyway, I would go with solid over forging iron. I like the clean look on those.

tengu tengu Homie Those Are Fire!!

kvn kvn don't think its a filter, Just one of those shots where they focus the kicks and blurs the back its call Bokeh

Last edited:
@TWNTY8 thank you very much
roll.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just pulled the trigger

got the GITD laces and will switch to black like this

had a 10% off coupon...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would wait to see how the FI option looks on ppl's pair before committing if you're on the fence. It looks cheaply sprayed on. Look at the toebox paint, you can see the white along the edges and the ankle area doesn't have any. Only thing good is you get a lacelock for the same price as the solid option.
tumblr_mvwndhHerw1r5uv9eo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Everything in here is looking amazing. I just got a 15% code too. It looks like I'm gonna have to ID a pair.

Also, anyone know how the royal compares to dark neon royal? Thinking about doing a penny foam inspired pair.

Back
Top Bottom