OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Saw these on ig. Wish there was no filter
yo r these actually IDs or customized AWAys? if u look closely the speckles look orange, someone posted all red ids ON HERE and they look like a matte finish

got 2 pairs in so far. first pair notice the swoosh doesn't glow very much where as the other areas with glow option are much brighter. oh well I'm pretty happy.

was kinda going for a Mag look with these.
BeachMag

90's Heat
I don't even know what to say about these 2. Incredible execution. No disrespect to anyone else, but it's nice to see non-southbeach or yeezy themed IDs. Bravo 
smokin.gif

got 2 pairs in so far. first pair notice the swoosh doesn't glow very much where as the other areas with glow option are much brighter. oh well I'm pretty happy.

BeachMag
View media item 648018View media item 648019

Damn! Took the design right out of my closet! Looks like you have a teal splatter, mine was that powder blue but other than that your designs is EXACTLY like mine. NICE!

Dude your X's were one of the cleanest Lebron id's I have ever seen. I wanted to make a Nuggets version, but the color blocking just didn't work. Your XI's definitely carry on the tradition. ONE

P.S. Does anyone have pics of the bright citrus foamposite material? I have a Broncos id on deck and I'm definitely not doing it with the anodized orange.

Last edited:

BeachMag

Nicely executed on the Mag inspired LBJ 11s. Would you mind sharing the iD options for this pair? 

Cheers.

BeachMag

well done man...well..done...

man i could see myself with alotta id's this year

but i doubt it, price is crazy to keep making em

so many colors look nice on the 11's tho

thanks for the love guys, to the guy asking what options were used for the Mags

you can pretty much eyeball it but

• Matte Grey Upper
  • White Lining
  • Green Glow Sole
  • Glow Laces
  • Glow Swoosh
  • Atomic Teal Speckles.

just checking the Forging Iron option, you can't add speckles if you choose Forging Iron. :smh:

For those that have their IDs already, Do they fit TTS and exactly identical like the regular 11s? Reason asking I remember last yr for the Xs there were some debate about how the X IDs fit different from the regular Non ID Xs. Just making sure. 

Last edited:

For those that have their IDs already, Do they fit TTS and exactly identical like the regular 11s? Reason asking I remember last yr for the Xs there were some debate about how the X IDs fit different from the regular Non ID Xs. Just making sure. 
Haven't tried on the GRs but do have the ID's

I got my ID's TTS. Played ball in them and definitely noticed/experienced the compact toebox area - my toes were a bit squeezed. I'm now hoping that as it breaks in, the toebox gets wider.

I say if you intend to use your ID's on court, go .5 size up - I kinda wish I did.

If casual; go TTS.

Back
Top Bottom