OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

when they stopped the gumbo options, did they allow you to still create with gumbo option then save in locker for later?

i'm not a lebron guy. i dont own any lebrons, dont really know much about em.

can someone answer me this? whats the deal with the lebron 11 and the lebron 11 low? why are they two completely different shoes that look nothing like eachother?

i'm not a lebron guy. i dont own any lebrons, dont really know much about em.

can someone answer me this? whats the deal with the lebron 11 and the lebron 11 low? why are they two completely different shoes that look nothing like eachother?. 
Its just my assumption but I believe the lows are intended to be casual shoes, although lebron has been seen wearing them on court.   

But either way that is a good question.   Kobe lows, Jordan Lows, KD lows etc all look a lot like the higher version.  The lebron series is an exception to this pattern.

Its just my assumption but I believe the lows are intended to be casual shoes, although lebron has been seen wearing them on court.   

But either way that is a good question.   Kobe lows, Jordan Lows, KD lows etc all look a lot like the higher version.  The lebron series is an exception to this pattern.
literally the first shoe i've ever seen in my life that is completely non related to its higher version. make zero sense to me.

Nike probably just used it as an excuse to sell another shoe with Lebrons logo on it. 

Im not sure anybody has a sold answer for this question.   Repped!

literally the first shoe i've ever seen in my life that is completely non related to its higher version. make zero sense to me.

It's nothing new. Take the Jordan 11 lows for example. The real lows. They're nothing like the mids. Personally, I prefer it that way.

Last edited:
It's nothing new. Take the Jordan 11 lows for example. The real lows. They're nothing like the mids. Personally, I prefer it that way.
huh??? thats not even close to the same thing. jordan 11 lows are a low version of jordan 11's. lebron 11 lows are nowhere near the same shoe as the lebron 11.

Maybe years from now nike will make a more accurate low for 9-11. To me the 8 lowtop looks like the v2.

Been almost a week since I've ordered from the new options and still no 2nd email for them. Anyone get a second email yet?

Also been a week and a half since I got the finished email for my other pair of iDs and no update since.. Maybe I'm just impatient |I

I want to say its because of that strike some of you were posting about but I noticed nike is still taking orders for other iD models so if it was that much of a problem wouldn't nike stop taking orders for all iDs? Then again like I already said it's probably me just being impatient :lol:

Been almost a week since I've ordered from the new options and still no 2nd email for them. Anyone get a second email yet?

Also been a week and a half since I got the finished email for my other pair of iDs and no update since.. Maybe I'm just impatient |I

I want to say its because of that strike some of you were posting about but I noticed nike is still taking orders for other iD models so if it was that much of a problem wouldn't nike stop taking orders for all iDs? Then again like I already said it's probably me just being impatient :lol:

I don't think all iDs are made at the same factory...

Last edited:
I really wanted to do a red/gold/black champ pack colorish Bron XI to end my run with Bron XI's (King's Crown would be the only release pair left for me). I wonder when the options guna go back up. 

Also been a week and a half since I got the finished email for my other pair of iDs and no update since.. Maybe I'm just impatient
tired.gif

same thing as me i got my finishing touches e-mail on the 14th and have not heard anything since.

Did you guys check your NDC order history? I didn't get a shipped email but it's shipped when I looked at my NDC account. Not a Lebron iD(but a Kobe iD) so I don't know if it would be the same approach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom