OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I called all EST Niketowns at 7am PST, none was shippping out. So after i got outta class I went to a Local Shoe Store at around 1130am bought 2 pairs and bounced. Luckily everyone thought that this store sold out, so they didnt even bother going there (also it was at a ghosttown ghettoass mall). The store owner told me they must of had over 30 calls for them yesterday, and only 1 person showed up to pick them up before me. After i picked them up the owner sold 3 pairs to somebody. and 2 more heads came in and the whole shipment of Gens. are gone.

Why are people saying that the shoes are limited to a 1,000 pairs? I have spoken to several NDC reps that have told me that these are limited to 3,000. So what is it really then?

NT Miami got 12 pairs. About 15 people waiting outside. And one cat with a Jordan Pro-Cut was PISSED to all hell he didn't get a pair. Felt bad for him, but not bad enough to give up my pairs.

Anyone want to trade a size 10 for my size 9? :frown:
frown.gif
Email me or aim me if so, I'm sure probably not though.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

So, are these going to get the knick name "7 points"?
:rofl:
roll.gif

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

YEAH, THIS IS THE GUY WHOSE DAMN CREDIT CARD WASN'T WORKING... 30 LONG MINUTES... CRY ME A RIVER, YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF ME BRO... YOU GOT THE SHOES I SPENT THE DAMN NIGHT IN 26 DEGREE WEATHER FOR. NO HATE FROM ME, YOUR A LUCKY S.O.B. BUT BE A LITTLE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOUR GOT.

WALLACE4MVP

ob1pinoy can u please tell me which "the spot" you picked yours up from, I got out of school at 1:00 today and ran home, reinjured my close to 100% well again ankle, took bart to NTSF, and hear the words "sold out" im really disappointed
[/center]

Were these really that hard to get?
I went in on tuesday got 1 pair. Went into today got a "few" more pairs. I love my pair. Rockin em tomorrow :D
happy.gif
mite get more tomorrow. :wink:
wink.gif

UDub03- Haha..me and King Trife were talking bout peopz pulling off what you almost did while we were waiting. We were wondering what happened to the people in line behind us and then that thought came to mind that they went in store for non-Gen purchase and then pretend they were one of the 24.

In hindsight i'm glad I didn't get a pair. I was caught in the hype. Some just became available to me at retail and I passed. I decided to order some clothes and stuff instead....I'll just get the ones that come out in Dec. from my best friend (girl) for Christmas....
Well ***** sometimes you gotta race...

Just got confirmation from niketown.com. Cant wait to wear them friday. Or am i going to be the only one wearing them?

Hey Dunkman. i'm talking about THE SPOT in Berkeley on Shattuck. They said they will be getting some more pairs tomorrow too.... Also some of my homies picked up some pairs at Hilltop Mall, not sure what store though. You should hit em up to see what they got left. ONe

i have a sz 11 and a sz 12 available.. 200 shipped each.... will ship tomorrow hit me up , i kno all spots in la are sold out, except footaction had one sz 8.5 left at 7 o clock atnight holla

I really plan to get a pair or two but Nike seems like they are playing us, the buyers.... it was supposely 1000 pairs, now is 3000 pairs? Could the number jump to 30, 000 pairs next?

my story...

copped'em on monday with no waiting

the end
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

Back
Top Bottom