OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

damn anticop, i feel u man, same thing happened to me

except i got mine from richmond center

and luckily i got a 9.5 and 10 :D
happy.gif

o yea
i think theres still some small sizes like 8 and smaller left
* F o r m o s a 's F i n e s t

Kinda like my case, went to metro around 4, but I didn't know they were comin' out and thought they were alrite. Went home, read NT about how limited they are and such. Then, went back to metro and picked up the last sz.9 at FL.

Quote:
YEAH, THIS IS THE GUY WHOSE DAMN CREDIT CARD WASN'T WORKING... 30 LONG MINUTES... CRY ME A RIVER, YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF ME BRO... YOU GOT THE SHOES I SPENT THE DAMN NIGHT IN 26 DEGREE WEATHER FOR. NO HATE FROM ME, YOUR A LUCKY S.O.B. BUT BE A LITTLE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOUR GOT.

WALLACE4MVP

Wallace4MVP- My bad homie. I didn't post my story with the intention of making fun of you. The purpose of it was to say how fortunate I was to wait around because I thought I didn't have a chance. You're right, I am lucky.

for some reason i really doubt that wallace was that kid... but you never know, im just fortunate i got my 4 pairs.

I agree with ill4eva, what happened to:

Quote:
UGLY.

and

Quote:
WHAT IS NIKE THINKING!?!?!?

I was saying "copped" from the very start, and I almost didn't get a pair-- however, thanks to a nice aunt and a Nike Canada screw-up, I got m pair of LE AZ Generations. :D
happy.gif

Now to keep them DS, for another 10 years... :pimp:
pimp.gif

unit[/b]
>the infamous PLAID-MAN<
forget pink, PLAID is the FAD​

YEAH, "WALLACE" IS THAT KID. I WAS WEARING A GREY NIKE RUNNING JACKET, SOME BLACK FLEECE PANTS AND A PAIR OF '97 TAILWINDS. WALLACE IS THAT KID.
PROPS TO ALL THAT WERE THERE FOR THE BROSN IN SEATOWN. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, NO I HATE BRO... AT LEAST YOU TRUELY ARE THANKFUL. IM GETTING A PAIR OF 11'S ANYWAY, BUT IM HAVIN TO PAY 200 FOR THEM.

HEY MAN, E-MAIL ME... I NEED A SIZE 11 OR 12... NAW, THERE WERE 7 PEOLPLE AHEAD OF ME WHO CAMPED OUT. I WAS NUMBER 8. I GOT THERE AT 12 A.M. THE GUYS IN THE FRONT GOT THERE AT 9:00 P.M. BUT E-MAIL BE BRO, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

AIM: WALLACE4MVP@AOL.COM
E-MAIL: WALLACE4MVP@AOL.COM

indifferent.gif
at killa for stealin the 2 two pairs..in my size

hahahhaa just messing man
smile.gif
you got it fair and square...damn..i went down to richmond center today..and sigh..only 7 left.....they actually din't look as bad as i thought they would...and they look like comfy shoes..might get the next color at an outlet next year (unless those sell out too..im not paying retail for UN-limited ones.....) grr.. killa monkey took my sizes..sob sob..care to share? If you're looking to sell, gimme an email. (im not aloud much over retail though so im prolly not a great customer)
hungrymcdull@hotmail.com Thanks..
happy.gif

I received my two pairs of size 11's today in the mail from NDC, just wondering has anyone else got their's yet? Also, one of mine had the lebron card, and one didnt, I assume someone took one out but I dont know. Hopefully everyone who ordered theres got them, I wasnt sure I would get mine.
WANTED: Jordan XI, XII, XIV DS, size 11

I just picked up a pair at Transit in NYC. I was surprised they still had them--I guess everyone is still locked into the whole Retro thing.

Oh well, good for me.

yea.. i picked up a size 14 yesterday just to sell, sold them for $225. >D
grin.gif

Im not down with reselling these. But if it comes down to me selling these to buy a pair in my size, who cares huh :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Anyone want to trade a size 10 for my size 9? Email me or aim me if so, I'm sure probably not though.

To whoever wanted a SIZE 10 in these... I actually wear size 9.0 and need a second pair of 9's to keep DS. I got a size 10.0 I might be willing to trade for the 9.0.

Hit me up, but I won't be able to respond til the weekend is over. Thanks!

Whoever bought multiple pairs to sell gets a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Meanwhile Cleveland gets SCREWED!
I rep the Ghost Town Mall Footlocker

not the peoples fault that nike didn't give them shipments :rolleyes
eyes.gif

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I need a size 8.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom