OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I need the 11-5-03 in a 8.5 >:
mad.gif

/.\ 1979-2001
R.I.P. Babygirl

Car0linabluekix@hotmail.com

The All-Stars(or dunk contest shoes) are supposed to be a wheat colorway. I think I saw it in one of those nikebasketball.com videos on LeBron/

I don't think they where a flop. I think a lot of people are just saving them for later. trying to make money. As for the wht/blk colorway, a lot of stores around my house sold out. I personaly love the LJ's.
looking for air jodan iv blk/wht, or wht cement. size 9.5 or 10. -- webmaster@23isgone.com

I got two more pairs today... :smile:
smile.gif
Both are size 11.. People are seriously sleeping on these joints around here.. The girl at the store kept asking me "why do you want those, the white/black ones are better". I silently replied to with with a simple smile... :D
happy.gif

"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

^ I don't understand your mentality by boasting on this post about how you are getting so many pairs.

Why can't you just reveal the place so others without pairs can benefit?

Karma.

[/b]​

^^ Okay man.. I noticed that you you stated earlier that you lived out MO county so I wasn't sure if you wanted to venture out to Nike's "Urban Markets".. Look these shoes are at Down Town Locker Room and as well as some Shoe City's. I went to all the Downtown Locker Room's in PG County and DC so if you want you should try the Baltimore stores. I already went to the Balimore store on Pennsylvania ave on saturday and they didnt have any...

Oh yeah don't bother calling the stores simply because the associates are very ignorant when it comes to these shoes..

www.downtownlockerroom.co...cator.html
"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

I called DTLR in PG plaza (the week they released) to see if they had any left, apparently they didnt know ish....

[/b]​

azgs are nice in person, I wanna what the all-stars are
Proverbs 3:13-18Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, for she is more profitable than silver.She is more precious than rubies; Long life is in her right hand; Her ways are pleasant ways, She is a tree of life to those who embrace her;

The Nike Store @ Sq. 1 (Missisauga, CANADA) still has them on display. They on't look like fast sellers @ thart store...I want them...but probalby wont get them anyt time soon...im sure they'll be there for a while

:wow:
eek.gif

I had to do a double take, I thought I spied all blk AZGs :smokin
smokin.gif

Man those blacks are straight up HOTT, they look so nyce with the white bttom, a tad playoffsih :tongue:
tongue.gif

I'm copping two of those.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom