OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I got mines :D
happy.gif

solaradreamer, do u live in denver? cuz i asked if they would ship and they said no.

anybody know where to get these in either dallas, tx, austin,tx or atlanta?? i kno NT atlanta sold out, but any mom and pop stores?

solaradreamer:

^^^ ".....you ain't got to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie to kick it!"

I just called Denver NT.......they're not shipping.......

yet!

The emc.....e.....e.....don't even try to be.......

anyone know if NikeTown NY sell out ?

I called Niketown in both San Francisco and Portland and they were "sold out" at 1:03 and 1:05, respectively.

Seattle sold out of all 24 pairs :frown:
frown.gif
I felt kinda bad for 1 guy cause he only brough his card and they wouldnt accept it. For my 2 hours of waiting I got a poster.

yipee.
[/b]​

^^^ Yah, speaking of which, what ever happened to the good old days of ndc "ONLINE" exclusives......geez :\
ohwell.gif

I guess they just want to get more people in the stores to potentially buy more stuff while they're there. Tricky bastages.......

For everyone that lives in NYC,just go to activewearhouse. I went there and copped an 11.5. They have a FSR so its safe to say they you can get yours...

I dunno em...I miss those days of awaiting something to go onsale online, like how the All Star Shox came out at JUST the right time so I wouldn't be late for my class...and waiting up all night for the zens. Ohh, memories.

Me being the selfish idiot I am, I emailed Nike and lashed out for them not being online for all of Lebron's Cleveland fans to get them, somewhat easy atleast. My reasoning was that since Nike is going to be getting so much from them during the tenure of Lebron's run with Nike that they owe Ohioians (sp? word check? :smile:
smile.gif
) a little something.

Jensen i know i place where you can get them they have you size rigth now
TEAM CUSTOM
THE 7DAY THEORY IS COMMING......................

OHG, hook that info up! :D
happy.gif
We met a while back at one of the summits at Balboa when you wore your LeBron HS replica.

Hit me up if possible: emcabrera@earthlink.net

tia

Jensen you there playboy i am trying to get you hooked up with these, i know youve been on a chase for them already.

emcab: get on your aim sn
TEAM CUSTOM
THE 7DAY THEORY IS COMMING......................

Got mine at Niketown Chicago this morning. Woke up at 3:30, drove downtown, got in line at 5. I was #8 in line. There were two groups in front of me. Surprisingly, I was the first person from IL there. The first group was from Minnesota, they got there around 12 midnight. Second group was from Michigan, they got there around 2am.

They had 2 pairs per size and all were gone in minutes. I nearly froze my hands off while waiting in line, but it was worth it.
[/b]​

"good things come to those who wait"

that was me...#25 outta the 24 people waiting in line at Niketown Seattle. I was put #1 on the standby list. One of the 24 wasn't able to process his credit card so the manager gave him 30 loooong minutes to come up with a way to purchase the shoes. His Daddy called in on the 27th minute to get the shoes for him. His card, too, got denied. I left Niketown a happy man.

Big ups to the fellow NTers I met today.

Quote:
that was me...#25 outta the 24 people waiting in line at Niketown Seattle. I was put #1 on the standby list. One of the 24 wasn't able to process his credit card so the manager gave him 30 loooong minutes to come up with a way to purchase the shoes. His Daddy called in on the 27th minute to get the shoes for him. His card, too, got denied. I left Niketown a happy man.

^^^^
HA HA
Funny story!

Bum Bum, who got the keys ot the Hummer?

RDFM I got mine from sports zone in pg plaza. I didn't check any other sports zone but some others might also have them.

Back
Top Bottom