OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I saw the AF1's at a WSS in Compton. They said they would release them on the 20th of December for $99.

Anybody have them for sale size 15 or 16? Or know of someone or a store with them size 15 or 16? Thanks in advance.

I was at the Cavs game tonight and I was sitting a row off the court. Sitting right infront of me was Dru Joyce, a teammate of LeBron in high school. He was rockin the LBJ AF1's and they looked really good.

Here are my pics of the LBJ AF1's :D
happy.gif

.::jsyck::.
[/b]
[/b]​

Those look mad fake. Compared to all the shots of the LJ's, the tail light isn't that red. The tongue's "lebron" and LJ23 symbol look suspect as well.

And where's the Zoom Air on the bottom?
[/b]

for anyone who wants zoom generation 1st game's, thats the white/maroon colorway, villageshoes.com has a few sizes left for 129.99 with free shipping. i assume they're legit.

^ Just placed an order there a few minutes ago. I'll let you all know if the place is legit once I get my shoes.

i got my 1st game's tonight. they are in fact legit and i will have pics later if anyone is willing to host.

peace.

if any1 needs a sz 13 1st game zoom generation ds shoe or sz 10-12 af1 lebrons holla
darula8@hotmail.com
aim - kuruptygotti
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped Sz 13 Lebron 1st game generations + sz 10-12 af1 low lebron editions for sale
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

For those of you who bought the Lebrons First Games, totally DS, did the uppers aleady have minor creases in them? Just curious. I have a few pairs and 2 of them have creases and they've never been tried on.

BTW, the First Game at WSS after Thanksgiving post last week wasn't a hoax. I checked again a few days later and they had them. I was shocked. They didn't even sell out because no one knew they had them.

^My two pairs both had small creases in them too, I hope that doesn't cause some kind of dispute in the future.

Looking for Air Trainer 1 Safaris, Size 10​

ok, I figured that the creases were made at the factory by the production line employees handling them and lacing them up and stuff. I don't think it will be an issue if all or most of them come that way. The white leather XVIII came that way too.

I have a size 10.5 if anyone is interested....i want to get rid of them...I'm located near Toronto..

becuz lebron sux his shoe sales suck...Doesnt mean I stopped tryin to sell tho :wink:
wink.gif

Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped. OG VIII sz 11.5 Aquas for sale
Sz 10-12 Af1 lows Lebron edition + XII Nubuck package for sale
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Back
Top Bottom