OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Nike should release the SVSM's like Jordan did with the Laneys and with UNC colors.
The future of the league is in good hands.

Just saw the All stars on nikebasketball.com. What a disappointment. Why would they need to keep that secret. I figured they would be mainly a red shoe with some blue and silver trim, and a white sole. Three azg s in two weeks and none of them that spectacular. What happened to the flash of all-star shoes of the past? -- like cwebbs chromes or PP green patent , or the bright colored T-macs. The wheats are going to make a nice pair of casual shoes to wear with jeans shoes, but not exactly court material. I guess I should not complain, the city I live in did not even get the first games, so I had no chance of getting asgames at retail price anyway.

1. wheats
2. 1st games
3. N/A
btw, is there a definite release date on the wheats yet?
[/b]​

:\
ohwell.gif
yeah, i'm startin 2 thnk you don't know anythng on these and you were just sayin u did, alpha.

^ OMG, DO YOU KNOW WHO ALPHA IS?

Dont put ignorance upon this board, btw everyone knows you are a grubby little reseller waiting to get his greasy, oily hands on multiple pairs...

[/b]​

AND FOR THE LAST TIME TIGERAK02, I'M NOT A RESELLER. I'm only 13. >:
mad.gif
you don't know how much that pisses me off.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME CARMELO I5, DO NOT QUESTION THE GREAT ALPHAPROJECT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO SNEAKER DESIGNING AND THE CONTRIBUTION OF VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NIKETALK?

HOW DARE YOU :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
yeah, i'm startin 2 thnk you don't know anythng on these and you were just sayin u did, alpha.

that's what Carmelo I5 said before he gets a chance to edit his post assuming he knows how to >D
grin.gif

[/b]​

The wheats are sick :wow:
eek.gif
! The All Stars are a BIG disappointment :x
sick.gif
and will not be copped unless they are avalible in my area or on NDC because there is no way in hell I will drive down to LA just for a freaking pair of shoes.
mackaville@hotmail.com
AIM- Makaveli002003
JA45

Ok... I've been travelling for the last week, so I haven't been able to keep up... The wheats ARE NOT a general release, and will only be available in "urban" stores, they are much more limited than the other colors of the AZG's, with the exception of the first games and the all stars. They drop around all star game weekend, but I can't remember the exact date. We still don't know if the all stars are gonna be a NDC exclusive, or if they will be available just in L.A., or whatever, when and if I hear for sure, I will let ya'll know. I would assume that they will be available in L.A. along with the all star VCIII's and the all star 2k4's, and probably online too. Th SVSM's you cannot get unless you got connects or find them on ebay, but there were around 40 pairs produced. I dunno if that helps, but I don't have time to read through this whole thread to find exact questions, so if I missed something, just ask and I will see what I can do...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

ALPHA man u the greatest and the wheats release feb 11th and the all stars on feb 15th according to nikebasketball.com well thank you ALPHA for clearing all the mess

Holla

U know who i be the
Nike Balla

Alpha,
This may be too specific a question but I hope you can help me out. If the All-Stars are limited to 500 pairs what kind of size run can we expect? It's murder trying to find big sizes in the artist series and they make twice as many of those. Are big foots gonna be left out?

Quote:
The wheats ARE NOT a general release, and will only be available in "urban" stores, they are much more limited than the other colors of the AZG's, with the exception of the first games and the all stars.
so does that mean if you had a store near you that got the 1st Games, that same store will probably get the wheats? or will it be similar to an Artist Series type release?
thanks for any light you can shed and for the info you already dropped!
[/b]​

The Wheat AZG's should be dropping at NTLA on the 13th for a special release.
JOJOPOSITES

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Back
Top Bottom