OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Has anyone ordered from this chick before? My boy got the am90 corks for $200 last wednesday. Hasn't heard from her since

Has anyone ordered from this chick before? My boy got the am90 corks for $200 last wednesday. Hasn't heard from her since

Hmmm. Works at FTL so she can get GR and some limited stuff, but Cool Greys without yellowing seems sus.

Not sure if this person is legit. Bought to slide up in her DMs. :lol:

Hmmm. Works at FTL so she can get GR and some limited stuff, but Cool Greys without yellowing seems sus.

Not sure if this person is legit. Bought to slide up in her DMs. :lol:

Yeah, she blocked my homie off her IG when he tried to get in contact with her. She's been reported

www.retropair.com is not legit and not trusthworthy! Don't buy anything from there! I have orderd 3 pairs of shoes from retropair before and the transaction has already been billed, but I didn't received any shipping notification email after waiting for more than a week. At first I sent emails to them but there was no reply. So I started leaving message at their instagram account, the retropair owner asked me to call him but everytime no one answer!!! Then I kept leaving message at his instagram and requested for my money back and asked for clarification, he gave no response and even blocked me at last! So everyone, retropair.com is a fraud ! Don't buy anything from there!!!

He wouldn't give me tracking number til I told him I transfered the money. He told me he'll give me the tracking number and I can give him the reference number onxe I get the shoes but he never did. He called western union to see if I actually sent it. He said he doesn't use pay pal cause someone "hacked" it. Also, he kept telling me that he shipped my shoes already but he was apparently at the post office for literally 4 hours....if he's real then h needs better customer service. He was gonna give me bred 11s, concord 1qs, infrared 6, and aunt pearls all for $450

www.retropair.com is not legit and not trusthworthy! Don't buy anything from there! I have orderd 3 pairs of shoes from retropair before and the transaction has already been billed, but I didn't received any shipping notification email after waiting for more than a week. At first I sent emails to them but there was no reply. So I started leaving message at their instagram account, the retropair owner asked me to call him but everytime no one answer!!! Then I kept leaving message at his instagram and requested for my money back and asked for clarification, he gave no response and even blocked me at last! So everyone, retropair.com is a fraud ! Don't buy anything from there!!!
Damn sorry to hear that , how did you pay

Back
Top Bottom