OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Can somebody give me a legit check?

Make a thread here:

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

Last edited:
Here are the pics of the Sole Ultimatum pair compared to my pair I got from FNL (FNL pair on left, Sole Ultimatum pair on right in all photos):

Also a pic of the insole of the Sole Ultimatum pair with the "A" in the AIR that is flat on top and not pointed like the real pairs

Be careful because the pics on their site and eBay auctions are of real pairs but what I received was definitely not real.

Hey guys i know this site www.jbkickz.com is on the legit list but i wanna ask a question for piece of mind. I found some flu game 12's on his site for $199 and he has most sizes. Everyone says LEGIT but before i order a couple jays has anyone recently purchased from here and able to confirm still legit? Seems odd he has almost every shoe in every size. If hes legit sweet cos flu games are my wanted grails. Cheers

Hey guys i know this site www.jbkickz.com is on the legit list but i wanna ask a question for piece of mind. I found some flu game 12's on his site for $199 and he has most sizes. Everyone says LEGIT but before i order a couple jays has anyone recently purchased from here and able to confirm still legit? Seems odd he has almost every shoe in every size. If hes legit sweet cos flu games are my wanted grails. Cheers
Forget this post, i contacted them and theyve sold out of every shoe in my size i was after even though their site says in stock, never dealing with them again, Rude replys. Ended up paying over retail for some cool grey 12's off kixpress. Needed these, shouldnt have slept, paid the price now lol

Ca
Here are the pics of the Sole Ultimatum pair compared to my pair I got from FNL (FNL pair on left, Sole Ultimatum pair on right in all photos):

Also a pic of the insole of the Sole Ultimatum pair with the "A" in the AIR that is flat on top and not pointed like the real pairs

Be careful because the pics on their site and eBay auctions are of real pairs but what I received was definitely not real.
can u post a pic of the inside sole of the legit pair with the pointed A of nike air logo. Thx

I bought a pair of thunder 4s from sole something... Everything looked legit except when i looked at the production date it was made in like a week. are they fake? Traction, materials colors insoles everything looked/felt exactly like the legit pair.

Back
Top Bottom