OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

when was the last time u copped?

Just for proof, here's a pic of the Breds and fire reds that I got from premierkickz

Note: I already wore the Breds 5x when I took that photo

thanks for the reply, that's what i thought too.

I emailed them and they did sent me some pictures of Jordans that looked authentic, but anybody can send real shoes.

Prices are too good to be true,.

Just for proof, here's a pic of the Breds and fire reds that I got from premierkickz

Note: I already wore the Breds 5x when I took that photo
They look good. I just got roasted for a pair of black cem 3 i copped from them on this forum and on the fb niketalk... roasted hardcore. smh people on this page act like they work in the factory.

I got 88s from Soledivision.com and noticed slight flaws with the shoes . Around 80% of customers got shoes from them and say Legit and the rest copped bad quality shoes and complained. Can anyone give me some feedback on Soledivision, are they an Authentic Shoe vendor?

I got 88s from Soledivision.com and noticed slight flaws with the shoes . Around 80% of customers got shoes from them and say Legit and the rest copped bad quality shoes and complained. Can anyone give me some feedback on Soledivision, are they an Authentic Shoe vendor?

Post pics of this baad quality shoe

has anyone ordered from this site ? they have the Black Toe's for $175 an want to grab a pair .

http://kicksinstock.bigcartel.com/products
any .bigcartel.com site is fishy to me. Its random dudes who are resellers and can make a site. for example:  its like you bought up about 10 pairs from a local FTL and went to godaddy.com and purchased a website/domain to sell the shoes. Doesnt mean they arent selling legit sneakers but then again doesnt mean that they are. Basically treat it like ebay .. use paypal if you can to pay so youre covered

has anyone ordered from jsfordays.com? i need more den one people saying they are legit before i order from them... also jumpmansneakers is very legit

Should add LifesKicks.co to the list. Got some Kobe VII from them super cheap with the "SBS" coupon code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom