OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Citysole.com is totally overpriced but LEGIT. I ordered the 11 retro 2012 bred on 5/27, got a shipping confirmation a couple days later with tracking info, then the shoes arrived yesterday 6/1. The box was in good shape, shoes in even better shape, deadstock!

Anyone used www.kicksinstock.bigcartel.com from instagram before? Ive seen alot of ppl vouching for them being legit, there site looks legit when ya check the sizes etc (dont have everything) and my friend in texas said there good. Ive just ordered 2 kicks of there and [aypal reciept came through all good etc i just am getting zero replys to my emails about when itl be posted etc. Seems like it could just be like he was a ebay seller and went to a bigcartel site to escape the ebay fee's cos he has zero communication skills just like all ebay sellers. If not ill keep you posted "when" they arrive

Anyone been here before .. few people on instagram vouchin for em

http://www.kicksordie.com/

Iv seen them post fakes check out my ig i took a pic confronting them and they blocked me ig macwitdacheeze

Citysole.com is totally overpriced but LEGIT. I ordered the 11 retro 2012 bred on 5/27, got a shipping confirmation a couple days later with tracking info, then the shoes arrived yesterday 6/1. The box was in good shape, shoes in even better shape, deadstock!
I've ordered from them too, 100% legit. Just hella expensive

Anyone used www.kicksinstock.bigcartel.com from instagram before? Ive seen alot of ppl vouching for them being legit, there site looks legit when ya check the sizes etc (dont have everything) and my friend in texas said there good. Ive just ordered 2 kicks of there and [aypal reciept came through all good etc i just am getting zero replys to my emails about when itl be posted etc. Seems like it could just be like he was a ebay seller and went to a bigcartel site to escape the ebay fee's cos he has zero communication skills just like all ebay sellers. If not ill keep you posted "when" they arrive
Its been 6 days and ive heard nothing and ive sent 3 emails. what do i do?

It'd be nice to know which ones sold them for retail or had a direct nike account, most of those listed are consignment or other spots that sell way above retail.

Hey so whats good with theclosetcollector.com? Someone asked a few pages but no response. Is the site/seller legit? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks NT.

Hey so whats good with theclosetcollector.com? Someone asked a few pages but no response. Is the site/seller legit? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks NT.

If they're the ones that do YouTube videos, which I'm pretty sure they are, they sell GM pairs.

Kixify is a seller site similar to eBay.

I can't rep for the site as a whole but I've sold an extra pair I had of Bred XIs on there.

I know sneakerape is a NT sponsor and all but FSR "new arrival" on 88's and Royals? Anyone have experience with them?

Back
Top Bottom