OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

could you posts some pics of the kicks you bought from them? 
Took a few quick pics of the "he got game" & "gamma blue" from mentalkicks. I didn't get the chance to get em at footlocker so I took a chance with MK and they came back 100. waiting on my 5s. ppl will say this site is fake but I can see it aint.

Took a few quick pics of the "he got game" & "gamma blue" from mentalkicks. I didn't get the chance to get em at footlocker so I took a chance with MK and they came back 100. waiting on my 5s. ppl will say this site is fake but I can see it aint.

Gonna need A LOT more pics of at least the gammas to prove to me theyre legit and not the super replicas goin around. In fact even from the pics you posted i see some things im skeptical about. Post pics of the gamma as if this were a full legit check plz.

pls tag your pics

Hi guys just want to check jmsneakers.com  is legit or not?

TIA
Legit dude. Bought Royals back when they were $450 a month ago. They're $500 now. Super fast shipping and they called me just to tell me the shipping got delayed. Super good customer service. Plus when I got my shoes everything checked out. So don't worry about them, only problem are the prices

And that JMsneakers.com place dont even do refunds. The hell with them. Theyre prices are just as high as Flightclub if not a little higher.

Gm on the he got game 13s IMO. Them places over in China that claim their shoes are authentic are just unauthorized pairs. No suggested retail sticker. No size sticker inside shoe. Dead tells.

does anyone have experience purchasing from vmvinc.com?! I know they're on the op's list, but please let me know how your purchase went. thanks in advance!

Legit dude. Bought Royals back when they were $450 a month ago. They're $500 now. Super fast shipping and they called me just to tell me the shipping got delayed. Super good customer service. Plus when I got my shoes everything checked out. So don't worry about them, only problem are the prices
that's funny, cause I emailed them about some really bad Jordan 4 cement's, and they never responded.

They appear to be legit, but their prices arent too much better than Flightclub def not cheap enough to make me want to shop there inatead Flightclub.com

You prob already know this but for whatever its worth the prices on Flightclub are flat. Tax is already included in the prices they have listed. So if the price on a shoe at Flightclub.com is $300 then thats exactly how much it is. $300 flat. Not $300 plus tax. Then its $14 for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom