OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Is ExcessHype.com safe? Some quality product on there at heavy discounts. Would go in if it's legit.

yea idk they're weird. when I ordered my playoff 8s last year they wouldn't answer anything but eventually the shoes showed up like 2 weeks later
have you tried calling the store number?
called them and emailed them withno success
any update?

I don't trust it, seems too fishy

Is ExcessHype.com safe? Some quality product on there at heavy discounts. Would go in if it's legit.
no Jordans tho

Hella expensive though. I think I ordered from him before in the past for some powder blues and I got fakes. I ordered 3. He refused to refund in full we came to the agreement of him refunding me 2 out of the 3 shoes but I keep all 3 shoes not having to ship it back was worth it to me. It was awhile ago im not 100% it was Js for days but I'm pretty sure it was. I posted the pics of the shoe on facebook and everybody laughed. Jordan stitching was bad and looked fat. He might be located in U.S. but the shoes was delivered from a China address.

Last edited:
Hella expensive though. I think I ordered from him before in the past for some powder blues and I got fakes. I ordered 3. He refused to refund in full we came to the agreement of him refunding me 2 out of the 3 shoes but I keep all 3 shoes not having to ship it back was worth it to me. It was awhile ago im not 100% it was Js for days but I'm pretty sure it was. I posted the pics of the shoe on facebook and everybody laughed. Jordan stitching was bad and looked fat. He might be located in U.S. but the shoes was delivered from a China address.

I went through my Facebook time line pictures and found it lol jays for days powder blue is 100% fufu. I bought them when it was 2 weeks before release day as a pre order. I see a lot of people saying he legit. Maybe now he is legit but not when I pre ordered these he wasn't. It was awhile ago.

Last edited:

I went through my Facebook time line pictures and found it lol jays for days powder blue is 100% fufu. I bought them when it was 2 weeks before release day as a pre order. I see a lot of people saying he legit. Maybe now he is legit but not when I pre ordered these he wasn't. It was awhile ago.

if you ordered from jays for days, that's the wrong person

Back
Top Bottom