OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CARAVANNINGNEWS.CO.UK.  It is not a trustworthy business and they have no customer service etiquette.  I ordered a pair of Jordan toddler sandals from their online site for the first time over a month ago.  My order was place fine, and payment was deducted from my credit card right away.  That's not a good sign already.  In the next few days I receive no confirmation email and no update on the status/shipping.  I emailed them and they finally gave me a tracking number.  The package arrived more than 2 weeks later, and oddly enough, it was sent from China.  But that's not the worst part. Worst part is they shipped me the wrong shoes.  I immediately emailed them.  Days later, I got a reply saying they made a mistake because they don't have the pair I wanted in stock.  I requested that they send me the correct pair, and prepay for my return shipping of the wrong pair.  After this email, they ignored me for another 2 weeks.  They finally responded saying they don't want me to send it back (and they are still keeping my money) and asked if I'm interested in buying other items on their site for a discount.  I told them no, I'm not interested in anything else they are selling -- all i want is either full refund, or send me the correct pair of sanals at no additional cost to me.  After all, all this was THEIR mistake so why do I have to pay anything for resolving their mistake.  I'm already doing them a big favor and will package and ship the wrong item back, provided they prepay for the return.  I waited another week for any response.  I finally got a response, but they again said the same thing they already said -- they are suggesting I buy something from their site for a discount instead, while still keeping my original payment for my original order.  WTF.  As a customer, why can't I return something that I don't like, AND it was sent to me in error!  At the moment, I'm still waiting for their response and it's been a few days already since.  I live in the USA so it's difficult to get in touch with them directly.  They don't provide any phone number on their site.  I used their contact form MANY times and guess what?  My messages were ignored not surprisingly.  Anyway, I'm in the process of looking for fraud agencies to file complaints with.  Any advice would be great.  Bottom line is, DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE.  THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT IF THERE'S A PROBLEM, YOU MAY ROT BEFORE YOU SEE YOUR MONEY BEING RETURNED.

Aimshoebuy.com or nike aim shoes ,fake or legit..?i need a fast reply please before 7 do something stupid...thnx

Aimshoebuy.com or nike aim shoes ,fake or legit..?i need a fast reply please before 7 do something stupid...thnx
STAY AWAY

Everything about them is wrong 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom