OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Hi all is nice sole legit?
Idk, their prices are all over the place. Resale on some of the 2015 releases look good.

The thing that's bothering me is the FSR on most of the shoes, pinnacles for way under retail, supreme 5s for around retail, feng shui 1's that were supposed to be a China-exclusive release only for $140.. I'd say no.

Be aware of Mentalkicks and Copkickz 

they def sell B-grades (FC just refused/returned me 2 pairs for quality issues)

Both of those sites look very fugazi to me jordanjunkie jordanjunkie .... especially copkickz with FSRs of several 2016 releases. Mentalkicks looks like they might do a mixture of real and fake but just off of that I would advise anyone to stay away. I hope you haven't regularly been ordering off of them my dude! I don't want to see anybody get got!

Be aware of Mentalkicks and Copkickz 

they def sell B-grades (FC just refused/returned me 2 pairs for quality issues)
wrong mentalkicks.com sells fakes not bgrades. b grades are 100% legit shoes. they sell 100% fakes. a simple search would have came up with multiple hits.
also, you really thought you found some shoes on the low to flip to FC? :smh:

No ,the Shoes have Been bought 2+ years ago
I just try to help here stop *****ing me i learn they where shifty after buy,buy this was just My 100% proof
If i tought that i found a gold mind i would buy all those BlackCements and all'......LOL
But You right i was new to the game couple years back and was stupid @pmpdaddyrobford

Last edited:
No ,the Shoes have Been bought 2+ years ago
I just try to help here stop *****ing me i learn they where shifty after buy,buy this was just My 100% proof
If i tought that i found a gold mind i would buy all those BlackCements and all'......LOL
But You right i was new to the game couple years back and was stupid @pmpdaddyrobford
ah ok, Couple years ago I didn't know **** either

But your right bout that part bout finding Free money and FC,got to agree,that would be real dumb
All the years was uncertain but now Its Crystal clear they both thiefs

Might have been asked before but is kixsquare.com legit ?
Legit imo, ordered a pair of royal lows from them. No hassles on my end.

However a lot of talk about them offing gm pairs and canceling orders have been going around today so I'll wait for someone else to come in and speak about it.

SoleStopNYC is not a legit website. They promised me the Nike Multicolor Racer 2.0 but never delivered after I paid.

Back
Top Bottom