OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

No they weren't used like a thousand times used,they were just used lightly by a little dirty stuff on the bottom and remember it's not all the time u find deals like this so it was a must cop

No they weren't used like a thousand times used,they were just used lightly by a little dirty stuff on the bottom and remember it's not all the time u find deals like this so it was a must cop
simmer down on the must cop lol 600 on slightly used yeezy is alooottt brother

Lol it's watever though, for authentics I don't care really I like the shoes,I'm gonna wear them and I could care less wat people think about them

Well I'm looking for a pair of Yeezy boost I need by Christmas and I was wondering if anybody had a size 10 or 10.5 or 11.im willing to pay 500 for the 350's so if any one has please contact 321-948-2051

Don't be mad bro, Is this allowed in this thread? I mean, to ask if someone is selling their shoes? Hahaha,just wanted to ask too.

Who's mad? Is that one of those stupid things people say or what cuz it didn't sound like I was mad

I recently bought some grade school candy cane 14s from a business that sells shoes in New York and they have good reviews but when I got the shoes I looked at the jumpman on the toe of the shoes and they look messed up to me. So I was like oh no I hope they're not fake. Everything else looks good on the shoe to me and the red paint is sparkly like it's supposed to be but I was wondering if someone could tell me if they're fake or if it's just messed up looking jumpmen. Thank you.

I recently bought some grade school candy cane 14s from a business that sells shoes in New York and they have good reviews but when I got the shoes I looked at the jumpman on the toe of the shoes and they look messed up to me. So I was like oh no I hope they're not fake. Everything else looks good on the shoe to me and the red paint is sparkly like it's supposed to be but I was wondering if someone could tell me if they're fake or if it's just messed up looking jumpmen. Thank you.

think of the year they came out, now think of how bad the quality of shoes were back then.
just a factory flaw. my playoff 8s got a whole extra line of paint on the midsole but it's just a factory flaw

Back
Top Bottom