Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I dont know how to embed WSHH vids

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhCHSXS01Bv4wTkT27

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ok my #based brothers please forgive me for originally hating on Blue Flame. That is now my favorite Lil B mixtape

I tried again a few days ago..I just cant get into it.
 I was at the TLA last night. It was one of the strangest evenings I've ever experienced.

What makes you say that?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ok my #based brothers please forgive me for originally hating on Blue Flame. That is now my favorite Lil B mixtape

Blasphemy. Blue Flame is a near classic. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

does anyone know what the best tracks on "Blue Flame" are?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Nah I still can't rock with the whole mix tape neither...evil red flame was damn near perfect in comparison to 6kiss...

"President Obama has swag because he just saved himself for the re-election by doing the Osama Bin Laden deal. I don't promote violence though. I don't support violence in any way." Lil B says. "Osama did a bad thing and they did a bad thing for killing. Death is not good at all. It's not swag for death so Obama gets no swag. No swag for death."

damn i thot i was bout to get bannd cuz im ripped and i wrote ninja full out and i know how niketalkk is and i need 300 posts so i can sell my collection and the based god saved me by changing all the letters of 'ninja' to @ symbols and asteriks. percentage of love about a 14

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

whats the hottest tracks off Lil B "Red Flame" mixtape?

You need to just cop the whole tape cus its hard to make a list for the hottest tracks off Red Flame since this whole thing is Flames, but anyways:
Red Flame
B#%@$ im bill clinton
new york subway
New Orleans
Exibit Based
Die for based
Eternal Burning
I killed hip-hop
F*&% my B*#@$

Slept on�

I Dont Wana Be You , I Juz Wana Be I, Strapped Like T.I, Tha Clip High Like 9 High,Now You @!@+## See Why, I Do It Till I D.i , E #$%+$, Im Free #$%+$, ...Its Lil B #$%+$, Haters Make Sea Sick, Im Rare Like A Eclipses.. Get On My Level N Ill Show U How To Be This.. Stop sleeping on the basedgod!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom