OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

lucky for him, he is not looked at as a serious artist anymore. I mean at least i dont. i care honestly compare him directly next to big sean at this point. Im almost sure big sean
mixtape will be better than this. Thats how far wayne has dropped IMO

It's NT. Majority of cats here listen to Blu, Brother Ali, Jean Grae & Yasiin Bey. I've learned to deal wit' it.
+
Tune back! This joint is 10 folds better than "Sorry 4 The Wait" & "Dedication 3". Weezy was flowin' on this tape, it kinda drops off towards the end after "No Lie". On first listen I give this a 8/10. Gotta spin it back. Lotta' ya'll jus' luh' to hate Wayne, it's coo though. Looks like Nicki is a conservative. Drizzy & Tyga couldn't get a feature?! :nerd:

Sike.

I haven't heard a song from not a single artist that you mentioned. Swear to lord. The only one who sounds familiar is Blu. It has nothing to with that anyway though.

It has everything to do with every song containing forced,stupid punchlines talking about guns, *****, money, syrup, weed, and women...EVERY SINGLE SONG. This joint is just like D3, Sorry 4 the wait, and even No Ceilings. Listen to the content, every song on all of those mixtapes are the same content wise. Only difference was the covers he went over on No Ceilings were good beats so naturally, a decent rapper with those beats are going to sound decent/good on them. It's not hard to sound good on those. Just like on this tape, i've seen people say that "Wayne is Back." No, he just has beats like the "Burn" beat, the "So sophisticated" beat, etc. It's still the same Wayne. No concept, just him rambling all over the place about the same thing. That's boring to me.

And when you hear the quality of mixtapes these days, which are actually Free Albums, the excuse of "It was free!" doesn't work, especially if he's the exact same wayne on his albums.

im in the green range, ***** im the green ranger! 
pimp.gif

He's been doing this same thing for years why are yall acting disappointed lmao. Can someone post a song from "Lil Wayne in his prime".

Thank god for someone saying this. Thought I was alone in this.

I don't know how y'all be saying "Man this ain't prime wayne," "The old wayne was better," etc. like what? He's been the EXACT same for virtually his whole career. No concepts, forced punchlines, bouncing off the wall about women, drugs, and money. (Which isn't that bad, ,most artist have certain topics that they talk about more than others. The problem with tunechi to me is that it's wack, and literally the same on every song.)

Show me a time where Wayne was really rapping? Moving people, touching people, making rap music, not just aimlessly rapping. There isn't. I don't know where people got that notion that this isn't prime wayne. Fact is, He's been in the game a long time. For me, he (Along with Cass, Fab, and a few others) were the first to really go hardbody with the punchline rapping. That was like a decade ago though. 6,7, years ago, that was the first time I heard that kind of rapping, so of course I'm (Along with pleny of others) are going to like it. So when we think of past wayne, we think of that time, which makes us say "He used to be niceeeee" when really it was because we were at a different place as far as how we as people took in music. Now, we're more mature, and can hear what he's saying... nothing.

My take anyway.

not defending this mixtape

but wayne never killed ish??/ really?

"Show me a time where Wayne was really rapping"

u need more?

What was yall favorite lil wayne line from the tape?
I'm from the N.O stretch people out like limos

that uzi go zit zit zit zit zit zit zit zit THATS PIMPLES 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont expect much out of this guy, but all the people that I know that ride for this guy still say this is the best work he's put out in a while, at least he's pleasing his fans

Thank god for someone saying this. Thought I was alone in this.
I don't know how y'all be saying "Man this ain't prime wayne," "The old wayne was better," etc. like what? He's been the EXACT same for virtually his whole career. No concepts, forced punchlines, bouncing off the wall about women, drugs, and money. (Which isn't that bad, ,most artist have certain topics that they talk about more than others. The problem with tunechi to me is that it's wack, and literally the same on every song.)
Show me a time where Wayne was really rapping? Moving people, touching people, making rap music, not just aimlessly rapping. There isn't. I don't know where people got that notion that this isn't prime wayne. Fact is, He's been in the game a long time. For me, he (Along with Cass, Fab, and a few others) were the first to really go hardbody with the punchline rapping. That was like a decade ago though. 6,7, years ago, that was the first time I heard that kind of rapping, so of course I'm (Along with pleny of others) are going to like it. So when we think of past wayne, we think of that time, which makes us say "He used to be niceeeee" when really it was because we were at a different place as far as how we as people took in music. Now, we're more mature, and can hear what he's saying... nothing.
My take anyway.

You're right, Wayne has technically always been the same as a rapper. But he would've NEVER obtained the fame he has if he was rapping like he does now back in 05-07.

At least, back then his punchlines weren't AS corny, every other bar wasn't about eating {()} and he wasn't giggling like a clown. For example 2012 Wayne couldn't make a "Hustler Muzik". Not saying it's some epic song, but its WAYYYY better than what he puts out now. Lyrically and musically.

Yall weren't gonna like it before yall pressed play. Save it. Not saying it's amazing. But it's decent and pretty much what I expected. I'll be bumping it a few months then forget about it until he drops an album. It's Wayne on other people's beats what did you expect but a mix of clever punchlines and dumb ones?

PURE TRASH

same garbage as no ceiling

nicki's verse on mercy > wayne on the whole tape

prometh/green free wayne really sucks

Last edited:
Christ there's no way you could be serious about anything Dipset :lol: Good lord :lol:

:lol:

Sike.
I haven't heard a song from not a single artist that you mentioned. Swear to lord. The only one who sounds familiar is Blu. It has nothing to with that anyway though.
It has everything to do with every song containing forced,stupid punchlines talking about guns, *****, money, syrup, weed, and women...EVERY SINGLE SONG. This joint is just like D3, Sorry 4 the wait, and even No Ceilings. Listen to the content, every song on all of those mixtapes are the same content wise. Only difference was the covers he went over on No Ceilings were good beats so naturally, a decent rapper with those beats are going to sound decent/good on them. It's not hard to sound good on those. Just like on this tape, i've seen people say that "Wayne is Back." No, he just has beats like the "Burn" beat, the "So sophisticated" beat, etc. It's still the same Wayne. No concept, just him rambling all over the place about the same thing. That's boring to me.
And when you hear the quality of mixtapes these days, which are actually Free Albums, the excuse of "It was free!" doesn't work, especially if he's the exact same wayne on his albums.

I hear you, and can respect your opinion.

You're right, Wayne has technically always been the same as a rapper. But he would've NEVER obtained the fame he has if he was rapping like he does now back in 05-07.
At least, back then his punchlines weren't AS corny, every other bar wasn't about eating {()} and he wasn't giggling like a clown. For example 2012 Wayne couldn't make a "Hustler Muzik". Not saying it's some epic song, but its WAYYYY better than what he puts out now. Lyrically and musically.

I disagree. Wasn't Wayne frustrated that he wasn't bigger and saught after like other rappers during his C1,C2 days? That's why he re-invented himself and brought a new flow/attitude to "Da Drought 3" and became Hip-Hop's biggest artist till' this day. He's in the same row wit' Eminem, Jay, and Yeezy in terms of faces of Hip-Hop for the past decade.

Yall weren't gonna like it before yall pressed play. Save it. Not saying it's amazing. But it's decent and pretty much what I expected. I'll be bumping it a few months then forget about it until he drops an album. It's Wayne on other people's beats what did you expect but a mix of clever punchlines and dumb ones?

100% Co-signing this.

Its frustrating people asking what do people expect and Wayne been rapping the same since the beginning:smh:

It was a time dude killed anybody that hopped on the track with him and made it sound easy claimed himself best rapper alive and actually was debate able.

Just imagine a Cant feel my face 2012 remake right now . Im pretty sure Juelz body wayne every song

No Ceilings was a very good mixtape.

This? Not so much.

I know it is becoming cliche to say that Wayne is trash now, or that he's done.
But he really is... and this is coming from someone who has Tha Carter 2 in his top 10 favorite rap albums in the last decade.

It's just not the same dude anymore. His lifestyle has changed, his priorities have changed, and its just too obvious. His passion for creating great music is gone. He has even stated that he just isnt into it the way he used to be.

Just because he is putting out mixtapes and tracks doesnt mean he is still passionate about it. You can tell he just doesn't care anymore.

What makes it worse is that the industry is still enabling him and making it worse by continuously asking him to jump on peoples tracks.
They keep giving dude features on artists songs, paying him 50-100k a verse, making him feel complacent and okay when he shouldn't be. He gets a pass for these garbage 16's he throws on peoples tracks, when no other rapper in the game would get away with it.

It's just sad. I mean where is the integrity at? We all know the verses are garbage, but he's still getting paid 75k for them. He obviously doesn't care about the quality of his bars anymore, as long as he's collecting his checks and gets to skate with his skate buddies he is a happy dude. He puts more time into promoting his TRUKFIT clothing line than he does trying to write good music.

I get it, people change...they move on in life, they grow, they get interested in new things. However, if you wanna get away from rap then get away from it. Why pretend you still interested when you not?

Oh that's right, the money. |I :smh:

Its not just him being sober imo. He needs to move outta Miami, he been there waaay to long. My man needs some inspiration, he needs to switch up his lifestyle.
I live in Miami and I can only imagine what Wayne does everyday. Move back to NO or up north.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy just posted this on Twitter. Not sure if it's his pic or he got it from somewhere else but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom