[Official Little Brother - LeftBack Thread] Drops on 4/20 | New Single "Curtain Call"

little-brother-left-back.jpg

The fourth and final album from Little Brother will drop on April 20, 2010.
1. Curtain Call (Prod. By Khrysis)
2. Table For Two Feat. Jozeemo & Yahzarah (Prod. By Khrysis)
3. Tigallo For Dolo (Prod. By Khrysis)
4. Revenge Feat. Truck North & Median (Prod. By Khrysis)
5. So Cold Feat. Chaundon (Prod. By King Karnov)
6. Second Chances Feat. Bilal & Darien Brockington (Prod. By Denaun Porter)
7. Go Off Go On (Prod. By Khrysis)
8. What We Are Feat. Quiana (Prod. By Young R.J.)
9. After The Party Feat. Carlitta Durand (S1 and Caleb’s Who Shot JR Ewing Remix) (Prod. By S1 and Caleb)
10. Two Step Blues Feat. Darien Brockington (Zo’s Purple Suit With The Matching Gators Remix) (Prod. By Zo!)
11. Get Enough Pt. 2 Feat. Khrysis (Prod. By Khrysis)
12. Before The Night Is Over (Prod. By J.Bizness)
13. 24 Feat. Torae (Prod. By Khrysis)
eyes.gif
no 9th wonder on the production credits, should be good still

Phonte dropped the new single "Curtain Call" on his Twitter tonight
Little Brother. Curtain Call. Produced by Khrysis. Enjoy. http://bit.ly/daoKhw (CDQ)

I'm expecting this to be fire just like all the reat of there albums. They have never let me down so I donet expect them to with Left Back.

First single is alright. Nothing spectacular, but it's definitely got a nice sound to it.

I'm still upset this is the final album though. I just hope we can hear more of them on features or whatever. I'm dreaming a little too hard right here, but seeing how there's no 9th Wonder on this album... maybe LB will announce a 5th album with exclusive production by 9th
nerd.gif

yea thats wack that this is their last album first off.... then no 9th at all? SMH....and theres a good amount of features, if its their last their should be more solo tracks

hopefully this still turns out hot...

Phonte just dropped another track on his twitter
apparently it was supposed to be the itunes bonus track and its produced by 9th, but 9th didnt want them to use it

Haven't listened to anything and I'm already disappointed:

1.) No 9th Wonder. Getback was alright, but Minstrel Show & The Listening were classics. It just doesn't feel the same without him.
2.) Lots of features. If I can't get 9th, I at least want a full album of Phonte & Pooh spittin'. I was disappointed with the last Foreign Exchange album because Phonte went all R&B on us. I was looking forward to one more album of some good hip-hop from him, but it looks like I'm gonna get less verses than I hoped for.
3.) Remixes from Getback. Really? They couldn't just release these on a Getback Remix EP or something? It just seems lazy.

pretty sad but phonte and 9th are arguing on twitter so i guess we'll never see them working together again

Should be called the LETDOWN because that's what it's going to be. I will just listen the TL and TMS and remember what LB was.

wada7 wrote:
pretty sad but phonte and 9th are arguing on twitter so i guess we'll never see them working together again

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so stupid.....

anyways Im still very excited for this even though 9th isnt on it, khrysis is stiil a very dope producer.. if i wanted anyone else to produce this album besides 9th, it would be him.... I just dont get the remixes. This is your "last" album (which i doubt it is (9th wonder x Little Brother reunion album *crosses fingers*)) and you have 2 REMIXES?! c'mon now.....

Originally Posted by wada7

Phonte just dropped another track on his twitter
apparently it was supposed to be the itunes bonus track and its produced by 9th, but 9th didnt want them to use it
ye whats up with that?

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

(inside thought...I wish he'd put out a solo rap album/mixtape/something!
laugh.gif
)
This.
Been waiting on some new LB but I'm kinda disappointed by seeing the 2 remixes off Getback
ohwell.gif
. Should still be hot regardless tho

WOW!! thats a change of thought. My thoughts on him have changed after this video. I hope 9th will meet with him and end this thing.
But still why did they want to leave to begin with? I still dont understand that. Phonte and pooh had a grammy awared producer under
their belts and that combination would give them everything they needed to get more exposure(if thats why tey & pooh left).

anys...

(goes to watch window seat again)

9th had too many outside projects and was pointless for him to tour with them and not play a part in the performances so he decided to distance himself. I know there's some personal $$@@ goin' too but they've used the music excuse more times than not.

Table for two =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tigallo for Dolo =
eek.gif
(Yes!)
Get Enough pt. 2 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad 9th wasn't on this, Khrysis laced the album up proper. Te' and Pooh both did their thing as well. great album.

Back
Top Bottom