[[ Official LLOYD Post! ]]

I can mess with this...
smokin.gif

Most of Lloyd's stuff hasn't dissapointed.

And he's got more talent than Trey Songz.

Taking your time with your lyrics > Assembly-line commercial music

And he's got more talent than Trey Songz.
i wont go that far

but he makes better CD's then Trey thats for damn sure

dude cant sing for ***+ but he knows that and stays in his lane and makes hits
pimp.gif

To bad his singing career is on hiatus, to obtain a college degree. Also he is focusing on studying arts to become an established actor. So i dont think wewill get another album like lessons of love for awhile.

His beat selection has always been on point!
And his 3 albums are dope, especially Street Love, which is a personal favorite!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

To bad his singing career is on hiatus, to obtain a college degree. Also he is focusing on studying arts to become an established actor. So i dont think we will get another album like lessons of love for awhile.

if hes going to school, i can respect that

Gotta Make It > Southside...

i say that cuz IMO those are the best from those two...

i wasn't feeling LLoyds last two or Trey Day

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

To bad his singing career is on hiatus, to obtain a college degree. Also he is focusing on studying arts to become an established actor. So i dont think we will get another album like lessons of love for awhile.
I can respect that
pimp.gif
But it's
smh.gif
on how much people sleep on Street Love.

The sad part is if he really does blow up and become a well renown actor, he will try to comeback to his roots and drop a cd. But due to him being away fromthe game so long he will be outta touch outta sync and probably drop a dud(ala will smith, queen latifah, etc.)

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Gotta Make It > Southside...

i say that cuz IMO those are the best from those two...

i wasn't feeling LLoyds last two or Trey Day
eek.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEL:

LloydStreetLove.JPG

DAMN NEAR MY FAVE R&B JOINT EVER.

i loved Southside...i bought Street Love probably more than a year later cuz on NT hype and wasn't impessed...LIL wasn't that good either...all thesongs i liked i already had...

Street Love was THAT DEAL. I got so much buns to that cd.

I gotta co-sign any 2 of his 3 albums being better than both of Trey's.

Incredible from Street Love makes it onto every R&B CD I make. One For Me from Stree Love makes it onto every Slow Jam CD I make.

Back
Top Bottom