OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2019-2020 SEASON THREAD ( Finding our way; 3-1; @ UTA on 10/30)

Joined Dec 27, 2011
I'm gonna stall Lou out too...but he sure can be loose with the ball at times. In the final minute of the first half last night he had a run where it was Lou quick shot missed, dame 3, Lou turnover, Dame quick bucket, Lou quick shot miss.

It drove me insane

Joined May 10, 2006
I'm gonna stall Lou out too...but he sure can be loose with the ball at times. In the final minute of the first half last night he had a run where it was Lou quick shot missed, dame 3, Lou turnover, Dame quick bucket, Lou quick shot miss.

It drove me insane
man...even the 3 he hit to seal the game was a bad shot. As you guys mentioned before tho, once PG comes back Lou will move to 3rd option and can be hidden on defense. Can’t talk bad about the man. He might be the biggest reason (player-wise) we have the team that we hav. Bev and Trezz respect that man and Kawhi and PG respect Bev, Trezz, and Lou.

i wasn’t really excited for opening night but I’m getting more excited as we near
PG’s debut. So much versatility with our lineups once he’s added

Joined Sep 14, 2000
^^^ Lou’s had a lot of bad turnovers the last two games. And his poor defense had a lot to do with Simons getting hot in the 2nd half. But the buckets he got at the very end of the game is exactly why he’s going to continue to a key part of the team. That and his locker room contributions.

Joined Oct 26, 2016
Sneakily, LAC has been a top 8 defense over the past 6 games. They've only played 9. That's encouraging that their defense is getting better as the season wears on.

I legit don't care for the offense :lol:

Also Doc's gotta play Zu more. He's great.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
because it’s him trezzand docs gon go with trezz no matter how well zu plays

he was outplaying white side but I am not even sure he saw the court in the fourth

Top Bottom