OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

size should never even be mentioned when patbev could stop the likes of lebron and kd... and OUT-REBOUND them

I know it’s a cliche, but PatBev really is a guy whose contributions to the team can’t be measured well by box score stats. His energy/intensity, just being a pest on defense with ball pressure, etc. really help give the team it’s character.

Pat bev...
my-*****-gif.gif.ead945a2231b477b6daccbdd33768499.gif

Doc pls. Stop with the Patrick Patterson stuff.

Welp, nvm. That's why you're the coach Doc.

Last edited:

Because I'm a LAC nerd and have been watching scrimmage footage, one of the things I've caught was the chemistry Zu and Kawhi have been developing. So far, it's really translating on the floor.

Enjoy this season Clipper fans. Looks like it may be special. Those don’t come around often.

Hope everyone gets healthy and stays healthy.

‘Preciate it. Really early but hard not to get exciting at the potential.

It’s kinda funny looking back at what got us here. I was upset when we kept Lou because I felt he was gonna be wasted on a fringe playoff team. But Pat said he turned down more money to play with lou and Trezz. Trezz gives Lou credit for his improvement. Kawhi talks about the roster as part of the reason he chose us.

if I were to single out a single playerto give credit to it’d be Lou. And I wanted him gone :lol:

btw have y’all seen the pics of Lou wearing Kawhi shirt and Trez wearing a Lou Will shirt? So dope to have a team that doesn’t hate each other like Lob City :lol:

‘Preciate it. Really early but hard not to get exciting at the potential.

It’s kinda funny looking back at what got us here. I was upset when we kept Lou because I felt he was gonna be wasted on a fringe playoff team. But Pat said he turned down more money to play with lou and Trezz. Trezz gives Lou credit for his improvement. Kawhi talks about the roster as part of the reason he chose us.

if I were to single out a single playerto give credit to it’d be Lou. And I wanted him gone :lol:

btw have y’all seen the pics of Lou wearing Kawhi shirt and Trez wearing a Lou Will shirt? So dope to have a team that doesn’t hate each other like Lob City :lol:
It is easy to see this team plays for each other. As a fan of a bottom-feeder team that's why I say enjoy the good times. You have the players to compete and enough team harmony to weather whatever comes. Of all the stars you could have signed you probably got two of the most low maintenance ones in the league.

In the Lob City days, tonight would have been a classic “trap” game, after wins against LAL and GSW to start. I don’t worry about that so much with this group. They’re obviously going to lose games, but not because their heads/hearts weren’t in it.

Also, I’m going to give it more time, but so far Corey Mags and D Mac >> Chauncey on the broadcasts...

Defense was really bad. Particularly the rotations.

i think the Suns might actually be a decent team this year. The Booker/Bev matchups should be fun these next 3 games.

docs gon’ doc

4min left and you down by about 9 and take out kawhi because there was no way of winning

4min left and you’re winning by 11 and you take out kawhi when the other teams been hanging around the whole game

wtf

Ugly 15 point win. ButI’ll take it

Yeah. I guess it’s a good problem to have that the team is good enough that a 15 point win can feel disappointing, but the squad is still a work-in-progress. There’s not great synergy right now when Kawhi plays with Lou and Trezz, so hopefully that gets better as the season progresses.

Yeah. I guess it’s a good problem to have that the team is good enough that a 15 point win can feel disappointing, but the squad is still a work-in-progress. There’s not great synergy right now when Kawhi plays with Lou and Trezz, so hopefully that gets better as the season progresses.

Yup, the way I’ve been looking at it is every win buys us time for PG’s return. The Suns loss hurt but I’d rather lose to a non-contender. We’re 3-1. Before the season started I would have expected us to go 2-2 in our first 4.

if we can go 7-3 in our first ten and get PG shortly thereafter....I’m more than OK with that

Back
Top Bottom