OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Just like the Bulls game. Terrible in the end. The small line-up without Kawhi doesn’t work. Doc hasn’t figured that out yet.

Playing Trez 18 straight minutes to close games has to stop. Clips are going to lose games that they shouldn’t in part due to them playing with Zu’s minutes

his defense or lack there of has been so so bad this year. He just can’t be in closing lineups if he’s going to be on the team past the deadline

I think even Lou knows it. That’s probably why he flipped out in the Rockets game when a rare good defensive play from him was called a foul...

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
So PatBev is on the same load management schedule as Kawhi now?

And 18 minutes each for Zu and JAM are too few. Harkless only 25.

I don’t think Doc should be fired, but he should start valuing defense and rebounding a bit more in his line-up choices.

There is nobody available that I would want over Doc. I just wish he were more fluid. Trez should not always start the 3rd on the bench. If he’s cooking in the first half just start him in the 3rd. Why not just stomp a team out and fo up 25. Then hope Zu and Lou can hold it down for 5 minutes.

^^^ Yeah, P C H P C H has convinced me. You don’t fire Doc unless you’re sure you can replace him with someone better and I see no assurances of that, especially mid-season. Not at all convinced Ty Lue would be an improvement and can’t think of anyone from outside the organization I’d want to bring in to take over on the fly.

Hopefully, Larry Frank or The Logo or someone can get in Doc’s ear and tell him not be be so rigidly devoted to the Lou/Trezz combo. And we have to get more creative with the offense when Kawhi‘s out. We basically lost the NOP, CHI and OKC games the exact same way with **** offensive execution in the clutch. PG isos and Lou/Tress PNR get a little too predictable.

2-0 against the Lakers so far this season. Wonderful

29590853-6FEC-4635-9C0E-70E00D8D280A.jpeg

Lou really has been trash lately. I can’t remember the last time he had a good game (I’m not counting when we crushed the Spurs and Suns and everyone feasted) .

Even missed a point-blank break away lay-up...

we really need to stop turning the ball over so much.
run more
stop giving lou the green light to just take the ball out of the net and go. i am ok with him shooting especially if he's cooking. but to be down 7 or 8 points and let him just take it and go, no passes, no plays...thats a no go
continue to be aggressive and not settle for so many jumpshots...especially you PG

Reactions: HIM
As long as Kawhi is healthy, he’s one of if not the most surest bets in basketball right now

and it’s been that way for 3 years now. He’s incredible. I have so much faith in that guy.One of the few real chip movers in the league

doc still does the play Trez 18 straight minutes thing which is annoying, but I love the center tandem of he and Zu.

Patrick Beverley’s rebounding is quietly a huge asset to this team that allows them to get away with things that they probably shouldn’t get away with I.e. destroying teams with the Lou/Pat/PG/KL/Trez closing lineup

23 of their first 33 w/literally one game where the team was fully healthy. I’ll take it.

We have a nice, leisurely schedule through the end of the year. Don’t play again until Saturday, when we get the Jazz at Staples, then finish at Sac on NYE. Squad might even get some practice in.

Back
Top Bottom