OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Morris gets hunted every Pelicans possession.

Pels length is giving Kawhi some problems.

russ too

one screen and the pels are in the paint

russ’ few good plays are also offset by the bad turnovers and terrible missed shots

Kawhi can’t hit anything. We not winning this one. And Phoenix is cruising to a victory against Philly. Bad night.

I forgot all about the game. Didn’t even sell my tickets :lol: :smh:

Hell of a statline by Mook though

Listened to the PG podcast and he said he was able to walk as soon as he got back to the lockerroom. Don’t know anything about knee injuries but that’s gotta be good, right? :lol:

In town and thinkin bout grabbin 2 last minute tickets to the clippers/bulls game tonight. Anybody had luck gettin tickets day of for cheap? Site recommendations? Thanks in advance

i used to use Barry Tickets, its usually people selling their tickets where they cant make it and the closer it it got gametime, the cheaper the ticket gets

so if you’re in the area already its worth a look within an hour before game time to see if you can find good tickets left

im not sure if there are better places for tickets like that out there

Reddit be killing me :lol:

5F8ED032-6202-4B30-A0C1-2B01BF5C64EA.jpeg

Last edited:
The Morris situation is honestly and no exaggeration one of the weirdest things I’ve ever experienced as a sports fan.

An unprecedented disconnect between how the fanbase (and, really, most of the world) views a particular player and what the head coach things of him.

So looks like this thing with other teams killing us from 3 in our building is going to continue…

Back
Top Bottom