OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

This real? I saw it in the middle of the night last night and assumed I must have been dreaming.
Imagine if Ty did this 3 weeks ago. SMH! If true, happy days ahead. Our lineup/rotations moving forward when PG and Powell returns

Starting / Bench:
Westbrook / Mann / Bones
PG / Gordon
Kawhi / Powell
Batum / Covington
Zubac / Plumlee

^^^ I like the current roster with Morris out of the rotation, but we don’t have a lot of time left and I saw a report saying PG might not play again unless we can get out of the 1st round of the playoffs without him :frown:

Relate, I wonder if Morris is for real ill or came down with a case of Lost-my-spot-itis. Could definitely see him sulking over being demoted.

kawhi out for personal reasons

even when healthy, teams gon be giving away games

russ actually rising to the occasion so far though 3-3 behind the arc

i give memphis props, hardcore wrestling during timeouts is good sports entertainment

Last edited:
Nice W. Great performances by Russ, RoCo and Bones.

Ty getting it together too. Him recognizing that we needed to attack Ja on defense in the 4th was big.

this is one of ty’s better coached games, really focused on targeting morant on defense and russ was able to exploit it

probably helped that he had no choice and play covington and he delivered (7-7 3s) so i hope dude just steps ahead of morris moving forward

good game and great team win

and russ still fighting with fans after the game :lol: still fired up

Can’t help but think how much better our record would be if Nico and RoCo were playing more all along. But alas, no point crying over spilled milk.

I wonder why PG would put out that info?

When he got hurt... It was... Out for the regular season, re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.

There was no need for him to come out and say "there's no timetable for my return."

I wonder why PG would put out that info?

When he got hurt... It was... Out for the regular season, re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.

There was no need for him to come out and say "there's no timetable for my return."
Just PG being PG. He’s always said a lot of unnecessary **** and now he has a podcast.

Back
Top Bottom