OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Batum is still providing great offball and help defense. EJ’s 40 ft bricks have been momentum killers :lol:

Honestly feel bad for Nico. I’m sure it’s killing him that he can’t seem to hit a shot right now (which might be part of the problem).

That’s what Lue needed to do. I wanna see Kd and Book get 2 fouls each within the first 5 min next game

welp

when they blow it up, just get players with a good history of staying on court as the #1 priority

should the clips pursue nick nurse for next season if they’re gon try and make a run next year?

i was hoping conspiracy bill (simmons) was right that kawhi needed rest because of the game every other game and he chose to miss game 3 and then play game 4

but nope, looks like just another legit injury

mann shoots and falls, no call

durant shoots and falls and its an instant foul

not as egregious but right now its 26-10 in suns favor

clips just isnt going to win when the suns gon keep getting +1’s

Mann gets run over on a rebound play. No call of course. The Suns and getting no love from the refs is just too much to overcome short handed.

Phoenix shot a lot less FTs than they did the other night, but the disparity wasn’t much different. They got 17 more than us today.

honestly just noticed the Lakers game at staples is tonight…?

wtf, they really couldnt even put the clips for the night game to get some extra few hours of rest since the Lakers hasnt played since Wed?

like, really? they couldnt flip that schedule?

honestly just noticed the Lakers game at staples is tonight…?

wtf, they really couldnt even put the clips for the night game to get some extra few hours of rest since the Lakers hasnt played since Wed?

like, really? they couldnt flip that schedule?
I'm assuming its in the Staples lease terms that the Lakers always get first choice of time slots in situations like this. Part of the reason Ballmer wanted his own building for the team.

Back
Top Bottom