OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

ballmer ain't throwing the towel.
especially with intuit arena opening.
kawhi/pg13 are cali boys. they don't want to leave.

unlucky with injuries at wrong times.
suns can't beat us healthy

ballmer ain't throwing the towel.
especially with intuit arena opening.
kawhi/pg13 are cali boys. they don't want to leave.

unlucky with injuries at wrong times.
suns can't beat us healthy
Oh hush
Kawhi might not even make till that arena opens and PG only got 2 years of elite play left. Y’all goofed simple and plain
F the Clippers and anybody that loves them

Nobody’s looking forward to us getting out of Crapto more than than Clippers fans.

Can’t wait either :wink:

I think russ is down to stay in LA, he probably loves living at home. He already has made a ton of money, why not run it back with one of his best friends in PG

I think russ is down to stay in LA, he probably loves living at home. He already has made a ton of money, why not run it back with one of his best friends in PG
Thanks to his performance in these playoffs, he may end up with a few offers for next season. Possible someone else will offer him more money than the Clippers can.

We’re done tonight for sure. Ty was talking to the media about posting Morris to “get him going”. LMAO.

morris not moving on defense

throwing away inbounds

nothings gon change

Ty’s been good at adjustments in the playoffs in the past, but hasn’t done **** different in this series except inserting Morris in the line-up (LOL). Anothet sign this season just sucks.

yeah one thing you cant give them too hard for is when they try hard

for the most part, all the games have been closed (hope i dont jinx it) and had batum make his average (which he is actually scoring today) then he can stay on the court longer and could have swung at least one other game

it really does help that russ is out there pouring his heart out, its infectious unfortunately morris is out there to offset everything good now

Back
Top Bottom