OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

1682481457404.png

lawdog1 lawdog1 comments in the NBA thread regarding Lue's smile after the game...

just makes me think that when the real story comes out about this team, it will really show all the forces behind why this guy and that guy didnt play. i really feel like kawhi had a handshake under the table and was basically a "healthy" scratch in alot of situations during the regular season.

i also feel like the training staff will be exposed as incompetent. i feel like they made a ton of health decisions for players based on job security alone.

similarly, we found out alot about the lob city years after it was all over...the massive meltdowns made more sense after all the facts came out.

Last edited:
He played game 2 with a torn meniscus and was still the best player on the court. Wild.

But the team hiding this news, for what?

Our collective instinct that he wasn't coming back in the Phoenix series was well founded. :frown:

Same right knee that he torn his ACL too. Kawhi's body keeps failing him. Hopefully his love for basketball continues to be high and he works his butt off to get right to resume basketball next season. I just don't see there will be any real change in regards to load management for him tho.

He played game 2 with a torn meniscus and was still the best player on the court. Wild.

But the team hiding this news, for what?
The Clippers not disclosing this just like when Kawhi went down with the ACL is part of the reason, Kawhi get killed in the media and amongst NBA fans! They are doing him a disservice as people continue to question his toughness. SMH! Maybe the Clippers Org thinks by not disclosing the info it makes the other team still game plan for him to come back during the series? I dunno! Either way, dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom