Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

Opening NIGHT tonight
tongue.gif

Dodgers can take this series, as long as they keep the Giants off the bases.... They rely on their base running because they have absolutely no power hitter.

Frenchblue... those are some dope pics... what section were you in Lodge? Reserve? Either way your camera seems
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Frenchblue... those are some dope pics... what section were you in Lodge? Reserve? Either way your camera seems
smokin.gif

Thanks. I was in the Reserve level Section 11, I was in Row A, so I was able to lean over the rail to take some pics
tongue.gif

The camera is a Casio exislim or something like that
laugh.gif

JUAN PIERRE IN THE STARTING LINEUP TONIGHT FOR ALL YOU CHUMP HATERS

SMH AT THE HATE

GUY GIVES 101% AND WEARS THE OLD SCHOOL PANTS AND THIS IS HOW THE HOMETOWN FANS TREAT HIM?

LET'S GET IT
pimp.gif

Larry Bowa is loc'd out.

Kemp pinch-hitting for Pierre with the bases loaded. Pitching change for the Giants.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Cain in 2008: 5-19 2.69 ERA

Probably, it's
smh.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same. Dude is a helluva pitcher.

But for now, Giants got the bases juiced with 0 outs. Lets see of Bocock can make something happen
nerd.gif

Bowa went absolutely ape @@+$. Hahaha

Bocock is terrible, a Single-A shortstop making the opening day roster and starting? Really?

Andruw would have caught that if he wasn't overweight.

For the record, there is no way Rajai Davis should be taking Nate Schierholtz's at-bats this season. Davis' ceiling has pretty much been reached.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Andruw would have caught that if he wasn't overweight.

For the record, there is no way Rajai Davis should be taking Nate Schierholtz's at-bats this season. Davis' ceiling has pretty much been reached.

i agree, Nate showed to be pretty good last year

when did sweeny sign with la?

What a surprise, the bullpen gives up the lead
eyes.gif

Sweeney was traded to LA last season for Travis Deinker and I think he re-signed for another year.

Typical Hennessey ... Dude brings nothing to the table as a late innings guy. He's a choke artist who must rely on placement because his stuff is notimpressive.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Sweeney was traded to LA last season for Travis Deinker and I think he re-signed for another year.

Typical Hennessey ... Dude brings nothing to the table as a late innings guy. He's a choke artist who must rely on placement because his stuff is not impressive.

Really? I have no memory of this lol. Was he traded mid-season? Cause i remember him being with us all season.

Late August.

And you don't remember because its Mark *%%+%@+ Sweeney. Haha

Get Hennessey and his ugly Nike glove off the mound. Loser. Sliders up in the zone? Are you kidding me?!

Back
Top Bottom