Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

I start a new job this weekend, so I can't be requesting dates yet...lol... I def. want to go though...

Repped for the Idea :nthat:

game is night tho? why would u need to request a day off lol.

mecks add me in - followed a few on the list on twitter as well. my twitter is in the sig.

game is night tho? why would u need to request a day off lol.

mecks add me in - followed a few on the list on twitter as well. my twitter is in the sig.

This was exactly why I chose this game, assuming most people work 9-5 (or earlier ) gives people 2 hours to go home change n meet up, but I do understand some people work nights or, live farther away

I'm down to drive up from SD for this. What's good with it?

So deadline for money is on May 25th right? I'm in. Bout to request this off. Hopefully my manager can hook it up.

Hope you don't plan on riding solo.

Im in.

stuntastic sent me the link to this, I'll be visiting from Toronto with a friend and we are both down to come :pimp:

Just checked the weather history for Los Angeles on June 25th. In the past decade it hasn't rained on that day and the median temperature was 76 degrees :smile:

incredible! dumb question but does it not rain in LA often in the summer?

Yeah man... Usually it only rains if there's a storm. I looked up the "normal" rainfall in June. It's supposed to be .1-.5 inches lol

A visual

just curious where are the seats located?

All you can eat pavilion which is right field . As stated in first post depending on how many are going will try to get row C (up to 15 people) but if more are going will get rows F&G

Intradasting...black n orange to a LA NT summit? :nerd:

Havent been to a summit since Sac...we'll see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom