Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

^ you're going to get boo'd bro LOL.

12 days guys !!! Going to update the first post with the payment info so I can start collecting !

Just my $.02 on Giants fans going.
They are sitting in the right field all you can eat pavilion.
That means unlimited free food.
That means you will get peanuts, nachos and hot dogs, often loaded up with ketchup and mustard thrown at you.
Especially if the Dodgers happen to be losing.

-J-

Yeah... yo my advice is not to wear orange. Or if you do just be... Cool. LOL. Its only the located d flamboyant giant fans that get that treatment .

:lol: at jbug scaring all the giant fans away

Dog, I've seen it happen. It's brutal.
And once one person does it, it's like a goddamn gang bang. Coming from all directions. >D
I've sat in the AYCE 5 times and everytime, cats end up getting stuff thrown at them.
We went when they played the Dbacks one time and Eric Byrnes was playing center. Whole bags of peanuts getting tossed at him.
He was cool with it though. Picked them up, open the bag and started grubbing on them in the outfield. Said thanks and everything. :lol:

I'm out, btw. Looking like I'll be in Toronto for work that week.

-J-

I'll paypal you next week when I get paid, I'm dumping a beer on sage909 I owe him one from last season :smh:

Hey guys. My PayPal isn't on my name just a heads up. I started using eBay when I was 12 to buy ps2 games for the low on ebay, and it was on my mothers name. Now that I'm older I use the same one , and PayPal makes everything difficult to change names. So THE NAME IS SARAH. You didn't make a mistake. :smile:

Last edited:
@Lpheat22 you ain't gonna do nothing Albert lmaooo. Not with that shoulder when some kid whooped on you lulz.

I'm wearing SF Gear. I've worn it before to LA vs SF games. & not a thing happened. As long as we (SF Fans) keep it cool. We good.

@Lpheat22 you ain't gonna do nothing Albert lmaooo. Not with that shoulder when some kid whooped on you lulz.

I'm wearing SF Gear. I've worn it before to LA vs SF games. & not a thing happened. As long as we (SF Fans) keep it cool. We good.

Lol my right arm is good enough to throw a dodger dog at you and a $10 beer

I was going to extend the deadline... But I just looked up seats again and they're starting to sell out on stubhub . They're jumping from 30-35 to 40-70 :smh: :x

Last edited:
Ok guys i need your opinion on something. As i type this the tickets i wanted to cop have sold, but i can get ROW B Seats 8-18 and row C 1-14 which would split the group, or i can get all of row F and row G (seats 1-14) i wanted to know what you guys would prefer, sit farther back and in back to back rows, or sit more up close and be split a little? let me know!! IMO Row B & C would be dope ! its like rows 2 and 3. need some input thanks!

btw, i dont think people will trip on what our seat numbers are once we get in but either way we have to split because the rows only have 18, and were looking to be about 25 people

*BTW headcount is at 21 ! :smokin

Last edited:
Official PAID headcount is at 16 were gonna be deep !!!!

2 more days for everyone that hasn't turned their ticket money in yet !

Back
Top Bottom