*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEPQ3TSYbnRuTX

Not nice with the embed game...

Locke in Jacobs cabin?
pimp.gif

Theres a new short Season 5 preview clip on Entertainment Weekly's website today.

It's returning in January with 17 new eps for the season.

I was wondering why this thread was bumped.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the new season.
pimp.gif

I felt like bumping the old thread would be better than starting a new one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Jack/Dharma pic is kinda creepy isn't it?

Theres a lot of stuff going down this season. I've read a few spoilers, nothing too serious. It looks like we're in for a treat though.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Since i've got all three of the first seasons on reg DVD I don't know if I wanna get season 4 on Blu-ray or keep it the same.

laugh.gif
Things like that bother me.

I just caught up with the first 3 seasons the past 3 weeks and am on the 4th now (6th episode), shh's pretty weird.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I just caught up with the first 3 seasons the past 3 weeks and am on the 4th now (6th episode), shh's pretty weird.

Watching 3 seasons of Lost in 3 weeks FOR THE WIN.

I didn't get on Lost until the beginning of season 4. I saw the "catch up" episode before the premiere and the season premiere and I was veryintrigued. Copped season 1 DVD and have been HOOKED ever since. I always hated on the show until I actually gave it a chance.
pimp.gif

I was kinda thinking that but figured it would be a little too early for all that. Don't wanna steal other dudes thunder too. I've seen a few NTerscatch feelings when other people take their "posting duties".
laugh.gif
Like the Entourage dude.

can't wait for season 5. I had forgotten for a while.. obviously with much effort so that the time off did not seem that long but I guess that has nowfailed...
grin.gif

I know I'll order season 4 to hold me over that last month of waiting and get me caught up in time for the next one.

There is some good stuff on season 5 so far. I gotta get everything together and then i'll post up some spoilers and stuff for those who dare look.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
notthis thread again,everytme i COMPLETELY forget about this thread it comes out of nowhere,stop tormenting me please. can you imagine how hard of a wait it willbe for the final season,i might cryogenically freeze myself.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

There is some good stuff on season 5 so far. I gotta get everything together and then i'll post up some spoilers and stuff for those who dare look.
laugh.gif

Good job....can't wait for this.

Back
Top Bottom