*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Is there going to be a recap show before the first one airs? I can use a little refreshing, but don't have time to go and watch the whole season again.
Probably.

Probably before the premiere airs.

Hopefully there are more than 8 episodes this season, but, it's just good to have Lost back.

Straight through week to week too. No breaks.
pimp.gif

Los Angeles
Man found dead in
downtown loft

"The body of Jo ~*~ antham of
New York was discovered shortly after 4
a.m. in the ~*~ of Grand
Avenue. Ted [lastname], [a door]man at The
Tower ~*~ heard loud
noises ~*~ antham's loft.
~*~ [sa]fety, he co[nfessed]
~*~ discovered the
~*~ entered the loft a beam
in the ~*~ mom ~*~ [ac]cordin[g]
~*~
That's what it says. I think it's either Locke or somebody we haven't met yet. The guy had to have been short. Michael is too obvious,and at the time the episode was written, I don't think he had agreed to come back yet.

they said the next time u see the news clip it will be different and the one they used was just a prop

i highly doubt the coffin's neighborhood has anything to do with it.

If anything, it shows that the person was put to rest in an area that isn't populated and poor. Way too obvious....

I have gone on a serious Lost hiatus since the season ended. I haven't read any forums, I haven't really watched episodes, I haven't thought of anytheories, I haven't kept up with the new material that has come out, etc....

So the season starts 3 weeks from today?

Here is the sig from last season:

4L8O15S16T23!42

I'll try to update it and incorporate something new.

Originally Posted by SIR KYLE

they said the next time u see the news clip it will be different and the one they used was just a prop

beat me to it.
they are going to rewrite that newspaper clipping...
The Oceanic 6....
darkufo everybody...darkufo...

-J-

I'm rewatching all the epi's right now. On #15, got a lot to go. That last week is gonna be pretty hectic.

Here's the extended Season 4 trailer as seen in thatres....

Downright epic feel to it man. If this doesnt pump you up, nothing will.
grin.gif

Nope. Is it worth buying? Or I'll try to borrow it from someone....
I bought it the first day it came out. Loved every second of it. Its been so long........buying the DVD was a priority.

WWS- You need to buy the damn boxed set...
laugh.gif
Essential to anycollection, especially yours.

Hopefully there are more than 8 episodes this season
There are supposed to be 3 more seasons of 16 episodes. The WGA strike is $%%@+%% everything up at this point.

Hopefully there are more than 8 episodes this season
There's suppose to be 24 episodes this season. Prior to the writer's strike, I read that they were suppose air 16 weeks of new episodes. take a mid break and show the remaining episodes for season 4. Not too sure, if that has changed since though
nerd.gif

[font color=lime face=system]4[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]L[/font][font color=lime face=system]8[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]O[/font][font color=lime face=system]15[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]S[/font][font color=lime face=system]16[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]T[/font][font color=lime face=system]23[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]![/font][font color=lime face=system]42[/font]​

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by bamez

its ben for the funeral jack wants to go to.

Nope...Michael Emerson (Ben) shot that theory down in the link to the interview I posted earlier.
and you are gonna just believe that? lol

Yes I actually am going to believe that. Ben the character is a liar....I don't think Michael Emerson is though.
laugh.gif
Nah but seriously he said that his character isn't too liked and there isno chance that he is one in the coffin.

This sucks for 2 reasons...

1) Every time Lost takes a long break, I have to rewatch past episodes to remember everything and really get into it

2) Im going to overseas for a month and will be missing at least 4 of the 8 new episodes

This sucks for 2 reasons...

1) Every time Lost takes a long break, I have to rewatch past episodes to remember everything and really get into it

2) Im going to overseas for a month and will be missing at least 4 of the 8 new episodes.
Aren't they streaming episodes on ABC.com for US viewers? Because then you could catch up.

I can't wait till LOST to come back, I've had a dashboard widget going for like 4 months now - btw, about 18 days to go
pimp.gif

only 8 episodes is gonna suck, but it's a good thing they decided to shorten the season's to a total of 16 episodes each, meaning that there is goingto be less of those "useless" stuff in the middle of seasons. it's gonna be great checking up on the new and improved theories that arise aftereach episode - it's what it's all about!

nycknicks105 - i remember from the last thread you have "insider"information - care to share some of it, or at least hint?

Back
Top Bottom