eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
^ What he said.

DAMN!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The show only gets better...next week is my fav episode of lost...or atleast top 5.

"the day i take orders from Ben, is the day i sold my soul"...that is one of the most meaningful comments this season.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I miss Eko.

It took me a while to recover when he left the show, like damn, why did the actor who played Eko had to be so stupid? It's still not the same withouthim
frown.gif
Like dead *%*, if he was still on the show, Lost would be 100xmore interesting.

The biggest thing for me in this episode was the time thing and about having to fly the same exact way they came in...

This show ... maaaaaan... don't know what to expect. Everything you thought you knew, you have to throw that %+@@ outta the window good Tim Wakefields...Knuckleballs that is
smh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

That was pretty phenomenal. Here are my thoughts. ....

1. So is the time on the island 31 seconds or 31 minutes different?

2. Who is RJ? the initials on Naomi's bracelet..and are the initials even important....and was the bracelet that Elsa had the same one or part of the pair?My guess is that she was associated with Naomi's bosses.

3. Did Kate stay behind on her own, or was she part of the trade?

4. So now Sawyer wants to stay behind too huh?

5. Who the frick is Ben's spy on the freighter?

6. I was expecting the Jurassic Park theme to play when the chopper was over the ocean.

7. The whole Oceanic 6 dynamic is so damn interesting to see play out.

8. Sayid is that dude.

What did Sayid say at the end when Ben told him he had someone else he had to kill? I could not understand him. I don't even know what to think.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

What did Sayid say at the end when Ben told him he had someone else he had to kill? I could not understand him. I don't even know what to think.

something like "they know I'm coming after them" to which Ben replied "good"

hey guyswhat are some good lost forums? im talkign to this girl and i want to sound knowledgleable and funny....i used the sayyid perm thing and said why healways falls for the blondes

eek.gif
Crazy episode again.

Is the island 30 minutes ahead or behind? I think it was behind. If it was ahead, then the island is moving faster than light (which would probably explain whythe light is weird on the island).
eek.gif
Either way, the island is in the samespatial dimension as the rest of the world, but on a different time dimension.

it had this slow feel in the start. i was like where is the cliffhanger. and then BOOM. LOST is seriously that show. Great episode. Any Sayid episode is a goodone.
okay just so i don't feel dumb. i suck at differentiating characters.
Sayid's chick is diff. than Charlotte?Right.
I know dumb question but for some reason they looked kind of identical.

Originally Posted by aRog27

That was pretty phenomenal. Here are my thoughts. ....

1. So is the time on the island 31 seconds or 31 minutes different?

2. Who is RJ? the initials on Naomi's bracelet..and are the initials even important....and was the bracelet that Elsa had the same one or part of the pair? My guess is that she was associated with Naomi's bosses.

3. Did Kate stay behind on her own, or was she part of the trade?

4. So now Sawyer wants to stay behind too huh?

5. Who the frick is Ben's spy on the freighter?

6. I was expecting the Jurassic Park theme to play when the chopper was over the ocean.

7. The whole Oceanic 6 dynamic is so damn interesting to see play out.

8. Sayid is that dude.

1. 31 seconds behind

2. Cannot tell you that right now...Elsa was wearing the same bracelet as Naomi.

3. She stayed behind on her own, but she will leave soon.

4. Sawyer wants to stay behind because he has nothing to go back to.

5. SPOILER

It is Michael, and he returns episode 8.

laugh.gif

7. They had to give up a lot to come back.

8. Yes, he is that dude.

^^yeah, different chick...But my man Sayid is a sucker for white women..

But so am I. Guess its something us brown people are genetically programmed to do.
laugh.gif

I coudn't resist and read that little spoiler answer NYC......i narrowed it down to two people, and the answer you gave is one of them.

So nycknicks

Spoiler [+]
If the spy is Micheal then what happens to Walt? Is that the real Walt that John sees on the island?

yo nyc just hit us up with all the spoilers, i like having a choice to spoil myself. much appreciated.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

So nycknicks

Spoiler [+]
If the spy is Micheal then what happens to Walt? Is that the real Walt that John sees on the island?

Remember when Beatrice asked Michael is Walt was ever somewhere he wasnt supposed to be?? Voila!! Think about it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom