*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

does anyone know who kates talking about when shes talkin to cave man jack infront of the runway when she goes somethin like " i have to go hes going to know im gone"?
You'll find out tonight.
wink.gif

^probably jack's dad. i would not be surprised!

can someone send me the team eko sig? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

does anyone know who kates talking about when shes talkin to cave man jack infront of the runway when she goes somethin like " i have to go hes going to know im gone"?

No clue, but from the looks of it we'll probably find out tonight since it looks like a Kate episode.

ABC moves 'Lost'

ABC's top-rated "Grey's Anatomy" will return to its usual Thursday night time period in April, with "Lost" moving to 10 p.m.

Having resumed production after the writers strike, "Grey's" will come back to the network's tentpole 9 p.m. Thursday period for five original episodes beginning April 24, with "Lost" shifting to 10 p.m. to air five originals of its own.

ABC announced the change Wednesday as part of its spring schedule, which also includes premiere dates for "Desperate Housewives," "Boston Legal," "Ugly Betty," "Samantha Who?" and "Brothers & Sisters." The other major broadcast networks already have announced their spring schedules.

A key question is whether "Lost" (which has averaged a 6.4 rating among adults 18-49 so far this season) will benefit from the new time period. The shift puts "Lost" into an hour with lower viewing levels, and the show notably declined after shifting from 9 p.m. Wednesdays to 10 p.m. last season. But "Lost" might gain significantly from a large "Grey's" lead-in, even if their respective audiences are not perfectly compatible.

I'm amped, the last couple of episodes have moved along pretty nicely (compared to some episodes from last season
sick.gif
). I can't wait to see what else unfolds.
glasses.gif

ok. I have a question. honestly, I'm really horrible at math. really. horrible.
so the island is 30 minutes behind "normal time" and they have been on the island, for them, 100 days. So how many days have passed in "realtime" since the crash?
i could probably figure it out, and it may have been said already, but i'm tired and don't feel like using my brain much more today.

-J-

does anyone know who kates talking about when shes talkin to cave man jack infront of the runway when she goes somethin like " i have to go hes going toknow im gone"?

Highlight below:

I'm pretty sure it's Aaron. Claire's son.

BOOO at moving to 10pm. Stop messing with it, greys anatomy is a tv show, lost is a movement.

damn it... i come home from getting done with an auditing project to find out its been pushed back to 10 PM... horrible, just horrible.... Knicks, where you atman?

Sorry for the late spoilers....But I just got home now.

-Kate is raising Aaron not her own baby.
- Miles will ask for 3.2 million dollars to forget everything.
- kate gets banned for team locke
- Kate and sawyer has one last night of sex and its over.
- Kates mom refuses to take the witness stand
- Her mom is dying of cancer as well
- She is interested in Jack, but he doesnt feel the same.
-

knicks, is this week in your top 5 episodes, or is it next weeks episode? what does Miles know what Ben can do, that he's able to come and go from theisland? 3.2 mean anything?

Back
Top Bottom