*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

It doesn't have to be non-stop. But there should be some content in every episode at this point.

Things we learned.

1. Kate has Aaron.
2. Kate cuts a deal.
3. Oceanic 6 are lying.
4. Miles wants money (big shock
eyes.gif
).

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

If you were Claire would you want your kid growing up on an Island?

So she either got killed or she gave him up willingly because she chose to stay behind for a very good reason.

hit the nail right on the head.

So she either got killed or she gave him up willingly because she chose to stay behind for a very good reason.

They made this VERY obvious in this episode. How? Claire: "You should try being a mother one day." C'mon now...that's exactly what happenedshe chose to stay behind for some reason.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

It was a filler episode. With a definitive end to the series, there shouldn't be anymore filler episodes.

Iunno man, if this shows going to be on through 2010, then there's definitely going to be more filler episodes.

SMH @ the unhidden spoiler posted a couple pages back.

It was a good enough episode. I'm guessing Jack hasn't found out that Claire is his sister?

Good point about "Bruce Lee" telling Ben not to treat him like those other people.... He knows more about the island than some random guy beingpicked off the street and thrown onto a helicopter.... Anyway, this whole season has been setting Ben up to be this incredible guy with a lot of power.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

It was a filler episode. With a definitive end to the series, there shouldn't be anymore filler episodes.

Iunno man, if this shows going to be on through 2010, then there's definitely going to be more filler episodes.
I think maybe he meant this season..

so i have a question if that lil thing was 30mins behind would the time change if the item comein or goin was bigger?(yes i really want to kno)

i still want to kno lol

Speaking of Miles since he does "talk" to the dead...can he communicate with the island and the people who died on the island?
Oh yeah I realized that the helicopter hasn't gotten there yet since all that time thing. That's why i'm guessing Danile says we have to tell themin preview for next week. I'm guessing he's talking about the time thing.

^^ i want to kno about that 2 does he need a body or not or maybe its just a spirit thats needed?

I bet Claire asked Kate to take Aaron off of the island, for whatever reason Claire couldn't get off and wanted the best for her baby and believed Kate wasthe most suited for raising him. Yea and time is definitely displaced between the island and the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

hit the nail right on the head.
Yea, But it has to be some negative circumstance as to how she aquired the baby...

Why else wouldn't he wanna see Aaron?

He seems disgusted at something.

Edit: I tweeked.

I think how Kate gets Aaron is important and as Barack has stated it had to be negative. There is something in particular about the baby that bothersJack. I have a feeling that Aaron and Claire get seperated somehow was the Oceanic 6 has to leave and Kate is forced to take Aaron.

I'm guessing we see the spy next week. I wonder who it is... or if the actor has already been inserted in the credits...

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I'm guessing we see the spy next week. I wonder who it is... or if the actor has already been inserted in the credits...

I highly doubt they will show us that so quickly. I would guess the writers want to build up the suspense for that.

so wait how can kate pass of Aaron as her son to the public media? Wouldnt it be questionable that she came back from the island with a baby?

Hugo must've been mad hearing sawyer and kate gettin it on.

And I wonder if Miles is there in relation to Jacob? Probably.

I think Miles' sole objection is to get paid....he doesn't care about anyone else as long as he gets paid by Ben and gets off the island.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

so wait how can kate pass of Aaron as her son to the public media? Wouldnt it be questionable that she came back from the island with a baby?

Hugo must've been mad hearing sawyer and kate gettin it on.

She can claim his mom died in childbirth after the crash and adopted him.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

i literally felts CHILLS on my body at the end. I was like WHAA . LOST is that show.
I was like blonde hair Sawyer,Black Hair Jack.
But no they went crazy.
Same here man. Same here.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

And I wonder if Miles is there in relation to Jacob? Probably.

I think Miles' sole objection is to get paid....he doesn't care about anyone else as long as he gets paid by Ben and gets off the island.

I agree. That was evident when they first showed him doing one of his "jobs".. dude said, full refund but kept the stash he found in the wall. Anyway, I missed the first 15 minutes of it... but I was wondering if the trial occured before or after Jack wants to go to go back to the island. I'massuming since he doesn't have a beard that it's before? Also, by the time he wants to go back, Kate seems as if she wants to avoid him - contrary tothe way she was with him during this episode.

Jack doesn't want anything to do with Kate's baby because...

A) He thinks it's Sawyer's...

B) He found out that He and Claire are half Brother/Sister and knows that if he got with Kate he'd be raising his nephew as his son. lol.

And does Aaron count as one of the Oceanic 6? I mean technically he was on the plane...right?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Jack doesn't want anything to do with Kate's baby because...

A) He thinks it's Sawyer's...

B) He found out that He and Claire are half Brother/Sister and knows that if he got with Kate he'd be raising his nephew as his son. lol.

And does Aaron count as one of the Oceanic 6? I mean technically he was on the plane...right?

I dont think jack would think it's sawyers since he got off the island with Kate.

yeah, I too wonder if aaron counts as an oceanic 6 member.

at the end i thought Kate said ERIC not AARON so im like uh.....

laugh.gif
Me too man, at first I was like
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
but something wasn't right so I rewound it with my DVR and caught her saying "Aaron" and was like
eek.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom