Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Sooo excited for tonights episode. Heroes was boring this week.
Can someone hook it up with the numbers sig?

Check this out, make your own Dharma Rations....

3.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
LINKIE
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

cant wait for 10 and ^ here

[font color=lime face=system]4[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]L[/font][font color=lime face=system]8[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]O[/font][font color=lime face=system]15[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]S[/font][font color=lime face=system]16[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]T[/font][font color=lime face=system]23[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]![/font][font color=lime face=system]42[/font]​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

are we doubles tnx for the pics. i actually made one dharma logo (swan) and its hanging on my cars windshield.

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

hmmm, what's going on....

just wanted to bump.....

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

this thread is dead
didnt it start already for the eastern people?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Was I the only person who found this episode frustrating?
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
this thread is dead
didnt it start already for the eastern people?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

As I predicted earlier on this thread, it was a boring transition episode.

But let's look at the meaning of his tattoo, according to Isabel:

"He is among us, but is not one of us." or something like that. Seems pretty obvious for the situation, since Jack isn't an Other.

However it could be pertaining to Jack and the rest of the survivors, which leads to a theory I read before:

Jack is an Other, he just doesn't remember it. I'll go deeper into that later.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Dinkin' Flicka."​

just finished for the eastern people.

next weeks episode looks awesome. this week was a little too predictable though... juliet's in trouble, oh no, jack will save her.

probably the most interesting thing was that they live on the same island as the losties.

i think the tattoo thing is of little to no significance, as it has been reported, they are jack's real tattoos, and the directors just wanted to tie them into the story line for the hell of it. i don't see there being any more meaning then that.
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Tonight show was ok but I have a feeling people are gonna come in here and said it sucked.
But next week does look a little better.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
44>67

Well, i dont know exactly how i feel about this episode. What 3 questions were answered besides the "what does Jack's tattoo mean?" That damn tattoo better have an impact on this show now, seeing how they spent a flashback on it. The part i was anticipating were the passengers that were taken by the others, and that was left wide open. "We're watching"....what the hell does that mean Cindy??!!!?? Anywho, I'll be watching next week.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

this was a cool episode, the chick jack was messing around had some nice boobs, lol.

Anyways, i took a little nap earlier today so i woke up just in time for LOST.

As i always do, i will drop some more clue's for all the junkies.

Jack will go home, but not the home he is accustomed to.

Also Pay attention to Juliette and Jack's relationship.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

Quote:
Tonight show was good but I have a feeling people are gonna come in here and said it sucked.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

justhotkicks: interesting theory. but they already had ethan working for them for quite some time (at least as long, or longer, then juliet has been there). how long has juliet been there? 3 years? so if jack is 27, then he probably was replaced by ethan when he left, which would be, at the oldest, 24. which is around the same time one graduates medical school. so basically, that theory would only make sense if jack was born on the island, and then left at an early age.

share your thoughts.
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I was hoping it wouldn't come but after this episode I can't help but feel that in the end the producers and writers are going to just keep building the mystery up and leave us all hanging or disappointed on a number of things. I've been through this before with Angel, Buffy and Alias |I
tired.gif

I mean, what a dumb episode tonight...who really cares about how Jack got his (insert expletive here) tattoo??

"He walks among us, but he's not really one of us..."

Get outta here with that. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Sorry, had to rant...feel better now. :D
happy.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Oh man. Now I know what you Koreans were talking about how Jin's Korean was straight butchered. Their Thai was more horrible than mine. Even the actor who played Bai Ling's brother, his Thai-English accent was bad :lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Alias was a good show.

Buffy and Angel were all very well known Cult classics.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

Back
Top Bottom