:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wwwoooooooosssaaaahhhhhhhhi had it first, the cheif sig jacked me.FREEMJBETCH!

Man damn it, I forgot to watch. I was watching the Puke game.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Was the Asian scientist in the Dharma Initiative films the guy with the eyepatch? :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

laugh.gif

Episode tonight had more laughs than suspense. I liked it.
But next week looks real good. These 14 straight new episodes are great, and how come Locke always starts trouble with something.
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
44>67

I knew the french chick was the mother already. Pretty easy. But that episode BLEW.
D's for never dirty, MC for mostly clean.

good episode.

yet another example of a Lostie being presented the opportunity to change the direction of thier life in a flashback and like always they reject it and continue to head down the path that leads them to the island.
DS - OG AIR MAX LIGHT III SZ 13 LETS TRADE

Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

I cant believe they didn't add Libby to this weeks episode.

Episode was a little weak though.

The dude from the patch is next week, as seen in the previews.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

Interesting episode.

It was kinda obvious that Kate was looking for Rousseau.

When Vincent first appeared with the arm, I thought it was the arm of a deceased Desmond, with the fail-safe key in its hand. That woulda been creepy.

With Hurley overcoming the hump about the curse, the numbers don't seem to have much significance anymore.

Anyway, the preview of next week's episode looks okay. John Locke just isn't good with computers lol.

4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry."​

Tricia Takanawa...aint that same name as the asian reporter in family guy???
am i missing something here? because im confused now

I thought it was a good episode. A nice return to the Losties. Next week could help reveal some interesting info.

^lol im gonna have to hear that name agian but i trust that i got it mixed up...shame on lost for using such a similar name to throw off a simple being like me

Quote:
Episode tonight was had more laughs than suspense. I liked it.

Me too. They let this episode be a little more "in touch" with reality. Nothing too crazy but plenty of funny moments....

such as:

- Hurley's mom covering the ears of the Jesus statue before saying, "I have needs."
- Trying to throw us off with the psychic (I'm sure everyone thought it was another Dharma psychic like the psychic Claire saw) only to have it be a lady paid off by Hurley's dad. I'm sure the Lost directors had a lot of fun with that one.
- Hurley and Sawyer
- Sawyer teaching Sun the 3 things to tell a woman
- Hurley slapping Charlie (someone needs to make an avy)

Quote:
yet another example of a Lostie being presented the opportunity to change the direction of thier life in a flashback and like always they reject it and continue to head down the path that leads them to the island.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

^

no.

what i meant was Cheech telling Hurley in his flashback before he left for Australia - "you dont need to do this man. give all your money away. buy a new carb. for the car. lets fix it and take that trip to the Grand Canyon that we talked about 17 years ago"

Cheech gave Hurley the opportunity to change the path of his life, but Hurley decided to go the Australia anyways = go to island.
DS - OG AIR MAX LIGHT III SZ 13 LETS TRADE

Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

This episode had a season 1 feel to it, which is why I think I enjoyed it so much. Sure it was a filler episode, but it was a good one at that.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

^^ mheftman, true. I think it shows that each person got to the island through a specific chain of events. My interpretation is that it's impossible for a company to orchestrate all these events.

My theory is that Dharma or someone else somehow has a time loop that allows them to tweak past events until the desired outcome occurs. Or things had to happen a certain way for the desired outcome to occur, so those events, as improbably as they may seem, are set in stone (hence all the fate talk).

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
And this dog Vincent is probably the most important character in all of Lost.

If we could get into Vincent's mind a la Buck from Married with Children, he'd probably say:

"Y'all buncha idiots. When i'm barking and running in a direction, FOLLOW ME."

Quote:
edit: What did Locke say at the end about how they used a shadow from when they buried Eko to know their location? I didn't understand that part.
3x06-North.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

Quote:
After Eko died, Locke found Eko's "Jesus stick", which was stuck in the ground like a post. It cast a shadow like a sundial.

Also, a bible verse stood out to Locke, which was Genesis 13:14, which reads "Lift up your eyes and look North."
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

So the writers of Lost got some jokes after all! :lol:
laugh.gif
Tonight was easily the funniest episode in Lost history for me. It was great to watch; I don't care if it didn't answer any questions.

And the numbers might still have significance yet. To whoever said that the numbers seem unimportant now..the fact that Hurley and Charlie survived that one stunt doesn't mean anything. I mean, cmon, they did survive freefalling on a plane from at least 10,000 feet did they?

I refuse to believe that the numbers were nothing but a whole bunch of eerie coincidences LOL.

And might I add, dayum, Sun and Kate just looked extra fine tonight for some reason. :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I wasn't saying it was a sundial, it just resembled one (so he could see what shadow was being cast). It has nothing to do with a sundial or anything like that. Sorry if I sounded misleading.

I think the direction that the shadow pointed to was of significance. Locke obviously planned a trip in that direction because he and Sayid ended up at the same spot Kate was.

The numbers will have significance, but Hurley seems to have gotten past the whole "the numbers are cursed dude" mentality. I hope the numbers do play a part. They're uber-creepy.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​

Quote:
ALSO - one thing that really pisses me off that has never been re-touched on(one of the many i guess) is the final scene from season 2 with those two guys in antarctica(?) picking up that signal and contacting Penny.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

Back
Top Bottom