Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Interesting end. I guess we're all ready now for the season finale.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
And I heart Claire.
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

Quote:
Wow, were those 2 girls the 2 girls he was with at the hotel?

I don't think so. The one had short brown hair.

Anyways, alright episode. Highlight was an appearance from Vincent.

I'm anticipating next weeks hyped up 2 hour season finale but I think it's going to be sub par.

Not much to really comment on about this episode. Besides the 2 girls in the underwater station.

Episode was good better than I thought would. It's building up for the last episode of the season.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team I Heart Born Supremacy!
4 8 15 16 23 42Team AIM ChatBarcelona F.C.Team Ben GordonBearsTeam Black&MildBullsCubsTeam Dunder MifflinnWoSunsTeam Late Night​

Quote:
(I think every major Lostie had at least one line this episode for the first time this season...correct me if I'm wrong on this one)

Locke....

Quote:
And by the way...I used to hate Charlie but he's getting up there among my favorite characters on this show.
:smh:
smh.gif
if he dies anytime soon.

:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

1 - This episode was SLOOOOOOOW.
2 - They just HADDD to make me care about Charlie ( I never did)
3 - This is the first time I thought Claire is :pimp:
pimp.gif

4 - This episode was SLOOOOOOOOOW.

is it just me or did anybody else see ethan pass by the camera when charlie was playing the guitar in the streets?
I <3 Lily Allen

didn't Juliet say that the underwater station was flooded?
Team Pistons
7-1 playoff run
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

A good setup episode, but a bit uneventful for a second-to-last episode of a season.

Also, Claire's chest game is ON POINT. Sorry to sound crass but the awesomeness is too great to not mention.

As for the finale: it should be great. Didn't show much in the preview, but we do see another tied-up Sayid (which makes it like the 713th time for him on the island).
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
3 - This is the first time I thought Claire is :pimp:
pimp.gif

I guess it's no surprise why Hurley was smiling so much when he watched Claire bend over to grab Aaron.

I'll try to get caps.

Quote:
Spoilers are lame and the people who post and read them are lame lost fans.

Did you accidentally highlight over one and find out that Locke comes back as a polar bear and Eko returns as a land shark and they fight in a sweet 30-minute duel with lightsabers? I can understand how that would make you mad.

:b
tongue.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Now that the episode is over, next week's finale's is going to be an absolute blast I can see some things in the works but I don't want to spoil anything.

Quote:
Was that Sayid's love, Nadia that Charlie saved from the mugging??
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I need a PM to this answer since I'm not clicking the thread again.

I couldn't watch the episode tonight. Does the episode go up on ABC.com at 11pm PT? Will it at least be up by 7am ET tomorrow?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Back
Top Bottom