Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
feb 08 til we see a new ep? nawww, i'll go crazy. DAMN!

but what the hell? damn I need some forward 08 season spoilers

It's gonna be a long summer, fall, and winter.

Quote:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this but...

The black surgeon Jack was talking to....

isn't that the same dude that took care of Locke, during Rehab
www.lostpedia.com/wiki/William_Kincaidwww.lostpedia.com/wiki/Dr._Hamill

Quote:
good theories man, i've had the idea that locke's dad was the "old leader", i mean they both seem terrific at conning... what if locke and ben were brothers?? they seem to share certain qualities.. who knows

also jack's dad looks like the guy in the haunted house (forgot his name) that gives orders to ben...

screencaps before have shown this

I don't think Locke and Ben are brothers since we've seen both their parents. But I think Ben isn't much different than the Losties. Even though he came with Dharma, I think his arrival on the island (the car accident when he was born, etc.) was engineered by the same people who brought Flight 815 to the island.

Quote:
I think the biggest clue was the "gold pass" Jack uses in order to fly between countries searching for the island again. Like someone pointed out, this is very similar to Jack's pops. Jack's dad went back in forth between the same countries as well. (minus japan?)

Good point. I never thought of that.

Given what we know now and based on these new theories, I think a lot will be uncovered from rewatching old episodes.

Quote:
Still wondering why Naomi had a picture of Desmond and Penny. Has to be a big clue to as to who she's affliated with.

Naomi, Desmond, and Penny all have the photo. Most likely, Naomi's people exploited the Penny situation to give them a cover. To make it believable, they gave Naomi a photo of Penny with Desmond. How did we get 3 copies of a Polaroid? Maybe that'll explain the island.

Quote:
his dad was drunker then him in the hospital but he's dead, sounds like steve from ISS type confusion.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I hope they come through with another lost experience this summer to hold us down...This 8 month wait is torture.
Influential
BOTH of y'all gettin' clapped up...​

ok NT im back once again, but this time there aren't many spoilers for me to post.

But i will try to clear up a few things from tonights ep.

So if anyone has any questions regarding the season finale please feel free to PM me or just post on this thread. I will try my best to answer immediately.

As for Jacks Flash Forward.....................Lets just say the concept is a lot like Desmond's experience "going back in time".

That is all i am allowed to tell you guys as of right now, concerning that particular part of the show.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

I think the poloroid photographer was in on it from the desmond centric episode
always something creepy about that guy....

Quote:
As for Jacks Flash Forward.....................Lets just say the concept is a lot like Desmond's experience "going back in time".
:wink:
wink.gif

nycknicks105, can you confirm or deny that Jack's father was alive in Jack's flashforward? Or does it not really matter at this point?

Quote:
I think the poloroid photographer was in on it from the desmond centric episode
always something creepy about that guy....
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

too bad naomi got killed

she was hot hot hot... and alex lookin fine lately ... damn this show gives me alot of bad thoughs haha

the 8 month layoff is gonna be brutal

Quote:
nycknicks105, can you confirm or deny that Jack's father was alive in Jack's flashforward? Or does it not really matter at this point?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42
We Roll Deep​

Quote:
Why didn't Charlie just get out first and then shut the damn door!?!?!
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Locke goes from shot, paralyzed, about to kill himself, back to healed and being able to walk again.

Hmmm...

Quote:
btw, where is Vincent?

I saw him.

I believe the part where Jack drags Ben back for all to see and Ben is laying there beat up, if you look in the background, you'll see him.

Great finale it had everything sadness action. Charlie went out like a G. Sorry to see Jack such a sad person. next 8 months r gonna be very long
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

So, are Locke and Mikhail on the same level of "uniqueness" or tied together by it somehow?

Both of these guys have suffered serious injuries without dying and both seem to be important to Ben.

I still don't understand why Charlie had to die or why he felt tied to his destiny so much so that he essentially committed suicide.

Who cares if the hatch is going to flood? How long could it have taken to get the scuba gear working? They didn't run out of air on their way down, why would they worry about their trip back up? The bends?

It doesn't make sense.

Quote:
^chalie wanted to do for claire and the losties to get rescued, he fully believed he was destined to die..

He had already done what he needed to do to save Claire and seemed to have changed his mind about his destiny before going into the control room.

His reaction to seeing Mikhail with the grenade didn't make sense.

He had turned off the scrambler yes, but the whole thing with Desmonds pre-cog thing is that they think if one thing changes, it could affect everything that will happen. Also, while they probably would have gotten out in time, why risk it? He knew he could save at least one of them and the entire station, and that he was going to die anyway, so might as well go out a hero. Who knows, the looking glass may play an important role later on.
TEAMYANKEES

He believes that in order to save claire he had to die...or else the rescue would not take place...i didnt notice how he changed his mind before going into the control room..he even trace the sign of a cross before he died....his intent was to sacrifice himself for everyone else.

However, I do believe he wanted to prevent MK from flooding the station thats why he locked the door from the inside. Dont know if there are any other transmitting rooms in the station
SLOW MOTION​

Quote:
The most direct explanation is that Walt told Locke that he had to kill Naomi. My theory is that Naomi is working for the original Dharma initiative. They are trying to reclaim the island from the Others. And I think Jacob/Walt don't want the Losties to be rescued, which is why Locke and Walt and others have been trying to prevent the Losties from leaving the island for so long. It's a very obvious theme now: the Losties are better off on the island. Jack gets to be a leader, not a drunk. Locke gets to be a knife-throwing guy who can walk, not a cripple. etc....
:D
happy.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Episode was :wow:
eek.gif
"WHY DONT YOU GET MY FATHER DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, AND IF I'M DRUNKER THAN HE IS, YOU CAN FIRE ME?" ed a bit slow, but ended very strong.

Feb 08? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

This is my 1st post in here...although I've lurked in this thread since the beginning of it.
It's great to read everyones theories, thoughts, and ideas...not to mention nycknicks insider info...Thanks man, for posting everything that your allowed to post...

My thoughts: The finale was great!!...By far the best episode of the season..2nd best being the Dharma/Ben/Jacob episode.
I held out on the spoilers, so everything was a complete surprise to me.

WALT!! I was not expecting him to show up at all, in any form...

Jacks flash forward being "Desmond like" huh?? Interesting...

At the end, when Kate said "He is going to be wondering where I went"..she could be talking about her bf/husband, who could be Sawyer...or she might be talking about her son that she conceived on the island with Sawyer, since men have that super sperm on the island...just something to think about

The parallels between Jack in his flash forward and his Father are crazy...

Anyone else think it was funny that when Ben tells Alex that Rousseau is her mother, her 1st words to Alex are "You want to help me tie him up?"... :lol:
laugh.gif

Remember that when Naomi first landed on the island, she told Mikhail in Portuguese "I am not alone"...could she just have been talking about her ship being 80 miles away, or did someone else land on the island with her, and we just haven't seen him/her yet?? Maybe that person will play a big roll in the season to come..

I think Ben was telling the truth to Jack when he says Naomi isnt who she says she is, and that if they made contact with her people the results would be bad, as we see evidence of this with Jack's state of mind in his flash forward.

The theories about Widmore sound on point to me, I think Naomi was working for him and he'll play a huge roll in the next few seasons...

Oh and after the finale, on the abc 7 news here in LA, they were interviewing Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, and they mention that Arron, Claire's son, is the only recent child born on the island since Alex, and that this is important/they will be exploring that in the upcoming seasons...

Wednesday nights just aren't going to be the same anymore...IT'S GONNA BE A LONG 8 MONTHS!!!

I don't think we can assume the real world is all
fine and happy when the Losties get back. The golden
ticket is probably more like a tool to silence what
has happened. And Jack had to meet Kate secretively,
which could mean Kate is still on the run (or assumed
dead by the rest of the world.)

If Jack's phone didn't give away the flashback, it seemed
like he was also in his apartment/house looking at maps
trying to figure out where the island was.

What's strange is entering and leaving the island. Apparently
whoever sent Naomi, understands that she would be completely
lost, until she somehow contacted them back. It doesn't seem
like a natural island, which brings up the question of how
everyone will leave the island.... I doubt it's something simple as
a ship.

I actually didn't connect Widmore yet, but I still believe
Naomi could be from Dharma. Ben seemed to imply
another mass murder. First, the "escapees" killed
everyone off but kept Ben (I actually thought they were
more like the original or true inhabitants and not simple
escapees). So... the inhabitants and people connected
to the island somehow could now be losing control again
to the experimenters.

Flashforward was fun for this episode, but I sincerely
hope it doesn't ruin the show. I don't want to see continuing
alternate futures (similar to Desmond) over and over.
I don't want to see Jack altering the escape over and over
just until he gets the future the way he wants. And I still
want to see some Flashbacks... such as Rousseau. The
writers better have something planned for this new
damn Flashforward business :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom