Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
It almost seems as though the Others camp is dying for a new leader and they are not really feeling Ben.

Juliet pretty much said this when she asked Jack to kill Ben and make it look like an accident
<br>email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com<br>or aim: y0fallback

Locke had to have stole the tape player, i doubt there's anything more to it than that....then again with LOST you never know. Jack's been acting sketchy for a long minute now, and i wonder what he didn't want to tell Kate. Naomi is kinda cute, but i seriously doubt she's gonnna be the here to finally get everyone "saved." I loved that Locke's father brought up the whole heaven/ hell aspect. "Too hot to be Heaven" I'm so amped for next week. It looks like we'll finally get some more knowledge on DHARMA, and I know we all have been anticipating that.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Locke's a wimp but he was clutch with the tape recorder.

Quote:
My only question is how did Locke get that tape recorder?!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Juliet pretty much said this when she asked Jack to kill Ben and make it look like an accident

Good point of reference. I didn't think of that.

Quote:
Before Locke enteres Ben's tent near the beginning of the episode, Ben is listening to the tape. Then, before they leave the tent, the camera makes a point of showing Ben put the tape recorder away.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

From Jack's reaction, it seemed as though him and Juliette knew something about Naomi. They didn't seem that shocked.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Quote:
Yeah sir I get all that my question is when exactly did he get the opportunity to steal it especially after Ben basically out casted him?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Nice to see that Rousseau is arming too.

Word. She's always causing damage.

Quote:
- The biggest question of all: will Kate or Sun murder Juliet? Or will they fight over it? Or maybe Claire will? Should be good. The writers are always keeping us in suspense over issues like this.

This was in the back of my mind but I think Jack would prevent that from happening. He obviously knows something that the survivors don't, and Juliet is key. He knows his loyalty to Juliet is forming a rift between he and the rest of the survivors.

However, it seemed a bit shady when Jack went to Charlie and asked him to "count me in" next time they go camping.

Quote:
- Cooper said he died in an ambulance before coming to the island.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert as Dwight Schrute​

Quote:
I see.... Especially given that they had already packed and were getting ready to leave by the time Locke woke up....

Yeah thats exactly what I was wondering.

Quote:
My theory about the box and the smoke was that the box and the smoke were in fact the same thing. The smoke manifests itself a figure that is central to the lives of the survivors (Kate - horse, Hurley - Dave, Jack - Christian). That being said, Cooper is not really Cooper. I think it was actually the smoke taking shape of Cooper. Although Locke couldn't get himself to kill, we know that he was more than okay with him being dead. In season one, we remember the smoke coming from the Black Rock as well; maybe that's a hint.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
any ideas on what jack didn't want juliet to tell kate?
:evil:
devil.gif
ooSFXoojusthotkicks :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

It could be that Juliet wants to tell Kate that shes more than likely pregnant with Sawyers baby because of the high sperm rate in males on the island.
TEAMYANKEES

Flatbush, try right click - > view image... It worked for me in Firefox.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Thanks whywesteppin...it definitely worked for me in Firefox too. Great screencaps!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Ok....nyknicks....do your thing. Once again, I need my spoiler fix for the week.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Theres no way that they are "dead" Simple explanation of how Cooper got there is the same way Juliet got there. They just drug them and take them in the sub.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Quote:
Theres no way that they are "dead" Simple explanation of how Cooper got there is the same way Juliet got there. They just drug them and take them in the sub.
folder.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Good lookin on the screen caps for next week....For those who have seen the film "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks, tell me that last pic doesn't look like Wilson ?!?!??!
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom