Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Claire > Kate > Naomi

Although I'd be happy with any of the 3.

Shannon too.

Libby, not so much.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Sun>Kate>Claire>Naomi :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA

Ladies and gents....the day of the finale is upon us...

Oh, and WE GET MONEY, I think you're misconstruing the spoiler given a couple pages ago *highlight to read* -- The entire show hasn't been a flash forward, just one section of the end of the finale tonight is a flash forward.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

This is how I feel right now:

2007-01-03-tiger.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Saying Noami is sexier than Claire is absurd. ( no offense NYCKicks is all fun and games)Lol.
Claire>Kate>Noami>Shannon>Sun>Juliet's long back.

Lol OMG Wendsday is here.

50% of me is happy due to the reason that i know killer finale is coming up.
50% isn't happy due to no LOST until February.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I don't wanna see this thread leave the first page until the show is over tonight....you hear me? In fact, it should be stickied for this momentous occasion.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Cannot wait. I have a rec league basketball game tonight starting at 8:45. You think I even considered going? Not a chance. Even if I had TiVO, nothing would keep me from being in front of my T.V. at 9:00 p.m. tonight.

lawdog1, I'm in the same boat. Well, it's not a league game, but we always play on Wednesday. I will not be playing today though cause there's no way I'm risking missing a minute of action.

gottagitdemjs, I agree. I was wondering also about how long this thread will be around? Will it last only 3 or 4 days? Or a week? Or a month? I'd like to see it last until we make the move to Yuku, and then I hope Yuku keeps threads around past page 20.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Oh no you didn't.....I said this doesn't leave the first page.
4L8O15S16T23!42

Thread is slipping.... Only 3.5 hours remaining. Episode starts at 9 p.m. Eastern time, right?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I just hope I'm not getting to hyped for it and then it's a let down.....like Heroes.
4L8O15S16T23!42

wait so it starts at 9 tonight? not 10?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Three and a half hours left......can't wait.....this is the highlight of my week.......not sure if that's a good or bad thing :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:D
happy.gif
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."
www.myspace.com/arstyle
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I wonder if this thread will reach 100 pages by midnight!

Yes, it starts at 9. Today's episode is 2 hours. Plus, before the 2 hours, I believe they are showing a 1 hour recap where they talk with the writers and review some of the stuff from the past 3 seasons (I watched some of it; it's decent but nothing special).

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

cant wait :D
happy.gif
s. oh yes !!
8-11 i will be stuck in front of the TV.

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Ok...last bump from me. I'm on my way home!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom