**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

^i thought it was 2 more after Lasers?

i think im going to dl and listen to it, instead of buying it on the 8th, seeing as how that would support the label instead of Lupe. i'll just hand Lupe $10 if i ever see him
laugh.gif

Since people say that the album is trash and Lupe said he didnt care for it himself im not even going to play around the rules

Someone pm me the leak.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Since people say that the album is trash and Lupe said he didnt care for it himself im not even going to play around the rules

Someone pm me the leak.

Word
70% chance that I wont buy the album. Maybe I will just to have a physical copy though.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Someone pm me the leak.

You like Pineapples or Mangoes?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

im gonna keep it 100. this is a 2 mic album AT BEST. i wasn't expecting much because this was not the original lasers that lupe wanted to put out. atlantic made him do this. im still going to buy the album regardless to show support to lupe. *waits for Food and Liquor 2 (the real Lupe) to drop

Buying this album is supporting Atlantic and what they wanted to do, not Lupe 
Agreed if you truly are a fan of Lupe you actually should not buy this album so Atlantic will realize that this kind of forced music is not what Lupe fans want.

I also agree that this is a 2 mic album at best.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

So is Lupe done with his Atlantic contract?

three more [suck +@+] albums, i believe
Wow. His shot at a perfect discography is long gone now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This right here sums it up. And is the saddest revelation.

I was just having a discussion with a few of my boys, that Lu has a damn near perfect discography. He has yet to make a song I didn't like. And now from the reviews I'm reading....I will be disappointed. Going to wait till I have time to listen it thoroughly.

Hopefully dude drops Enemy of the State pt.2 with more tracks and better production.

-The Juice

There's some good songs on here. I like 'Till I Get There' and 'Letting Go'
'I Don't Wanna Care Right Now' though 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really was not planning on downloading this, until reading what people have said about it.
frown.gif
4 songs in only joint I like is Words I never said.

Originally Posted by vezon

Downloaded Flockaveli and Lasers today.

Enjoying Flockaveli more.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BANG BANG BANG BANG

On the reals, this album is disappointing to say the least. My boy pre-ordered it and everything, I wonder if hes still happy with this decision after listening to the final product.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^i thought it was 2 more after Lasers?

i think im going to dl and listen to it, instead of buying it on the 8th, seeing as how that would support the label instead of Lupe. i'll just hand Lupe $10 if i ever see him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't even listened to it and I'm already disappointed
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn yall making it sound real bad. I'm about to dl. Is this worse than Nas' Nastradamus?
laugh.gif

I'm gonna listen to that new Papoose mixtape first too. So you got nothing to lose Lupe. Your album can't be that bad.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn yall making it sound real bad. I'm about to dl. Is this worse than Nas' Nastradamus?
laugh.gif

I'm gonna listen to that new Papoose mixtape first too. So you got nothing to lose Lupe. Your album can't be that bad.
Nas's Nastradamus is the first album that came to mind as far as me being disappointed by one of my favorite hip-hop artists.  Its right up there with it as being that bad from a highly talented artist.

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

uhhhh...which album are yall listening to? this is a great album front to back.  

def not.
Just finished listening to it all. It had a few nice ones, but I was not feeling the majority of the album.

Would of been heated if I paid for this.

This is bad. For Lupe's standards. I understand people "growing" and exploring new sounds musically but this doesn't work for Lupe. No way this is what he was sitting on.

aight just got done listening to it...its ok...not as bad as yall making it seem(the super lupe rap fans that is, which I totally understand)

I like a few songs on there, but there is trash on there as well....ppl might actually like this if they are new fans of Lupe....old fans will be highly disappointed tho...its not rap, rap

cant say im surprised by the album but i blame Lupe as much as I do Atlantic

Back
Top Bottom