Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

This is all I've listened to ALLLL day.

Album is amazing and only getting better with every listen. Now, there isn't even a track that I don't like.

I don't get the "Free Chilly" concept either... That shoulda been a full song.

Oh, and that synth for the last 15 seconds or so of "Intruder Alert"...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

saw this on another forum

in my latest issue of SLAM basketball magazine (the best mag), it always talks about a pop culture figure and his similarities to a bball player. lupe=melocuz....
they both entered the game overshadowed by kanye (touch the sky) and lebron (number one pick)
they both get in controversies w/ ther mouths (brawl and tribe called quest)
theyre really different (racing team w/ gene simmons, lupe is a nerd weerdo good way)
endorsed by stars (jay z and micheal jordan)
thoughts?

This just recently happened this year if it was years ago it woulda been beliveable and this Lupe is a nerd weirdo guy aint gonna roll no more, Inever saw dude in that light if he is a lot other dudes are too but I really don't equate Lupe with Nerd, if he was gettin all shook round girls (virgin)and was into dungeons and dragons I'd say yea he's a nerd but nahh dude just seem like a mello type dude
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I'm not reading anything in this thread. I'm waiting until Tuesday to buy this and I know if I start reading how this is I'm going to end updownloading it and not buying it
smile.gif

yeah man, santos is way legit.
the more i listen to this disc the more i like it, cant wait to cop it on tues.

And I see someone else heard that Soulja Boy diss at the end of "Gotta Eat"... Too funny.

lol, i thought i was the only one that heard it...

also, i've been saying "yada yada yada STACK THAT CHEESE" ALLLLLLLLday at work today,
smh.gif

saw this on another forum

in my latest issue of SLAM basketball magazine (the best mag), it always talks about a pop culture figure and his similarities to a bball player. lupe=melo cuz....
they both entered the game overshadowed by kanye (touch the sky) and lebron (number one pick)
theyre really different (racing team w/ gene simmons, lupe is a nerd weerdo good way)
endorsed by stars (jay z and micheal jordan)
thoughts?
sick.gif
that was ******ed
laugh.gif

After first listen, yes "Fighters" is that piff. "Go Go Gadget Flow" is
eek.gif
. Actually the whole first half is amazing records. The second half loses steam abit. Overall Lupe does his thing. Hip hop, thas how you finish out a year. [Patiently waiting on MM3].

Originally Posted by LiLSquiRR3L

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the way Mathew Santos says "Money" on that one song Gold Watch i think
laugh.gif

I can't help but lose the feel for the song when he does that. Still funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, for those of you who have heard 50 Cent's Curtis,

does the girl from The Die who screams some ishhh, remind you of Nicole Scherzinger? That scream annoys me cuz itreminds me of her.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

By the way, for those of you who have heard 50 Cent's Curtis,

does the girl from The Die who screams some ishhh, remind you of Nicole Scherzinger? That scream annoys me cuz it reminds me of her.
mad.gif

lmao yeah it does
laugh.gif

haven't read through the thread so i don't know if it's been posted or not, but best buy's version comes with 2 bonus tracks.

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

haven't read through the thread so i don't know if it's been posted or not, but best buy's version comes with 2 bonus tracks.

only Best Buy's?

no Target?

damn i promised myself i wouldnt download this but i finally gave in today. but this album is crazyyy.. its a must cop when the album is officially out

Back
Top Bottom