[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

Damn I dont even mess with Mac like that....Only certain tracks.....Kool aid and frozen pizza, Lalala and thats about it....but this mixtape is far from good its exceptional...I mess wit it....America
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't help but think that Mac Miller's race got him his spot in hip-hop, and I don't mean "white". This guy is the biggest industry-plant ever, more-so than Drake (who also gained his spot due to his race, not his black side).

I can't help but think that Mac Miller's race got him his spot in hip-hop, and I don't mean "white". This guy is the biggest industry-plant ever, more-so than Drake (who also gained his spot due to his race, not his black side).

Originally Posted by heelish

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Thoughts From a Balcony video tomorrow.  One of my favorite tracks from Macadelic.

Thoughts From a Balcony video tomorrow.  One of my favorite tracks from Macadelic.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

indifferent.gif

The hell you stonefacing? It's true. People don't just get into the industry because they're the most talented singers or rappers out there. The world isn't a Disney movie. Best believe being Jewish is a major part of how Drake and Mac Miller became overnight celebrities. Jewish people RUN the entertainment industry.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

indifferent.gif

The hell you stonefacing? It's true. People don't just get into the industry because they're the most talented singers or rappers out there. The world isn't a Disney movie. Best believe being Jewish is a major part of how Drake and Mac Miller became overnight celebrities. Jewish people RUN the entertainment industry.

Back
Top Bottom