OFFICIAL MADDEN 19 THREAD

Might purchase it this year. Seems like it's going to be a light holiday release schedule for 2018.

Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed - Here Are the Top Players at Each Position

Top Rated Quarterbacks

Top Rated Running Backs

Top Rated Fullbacks

Top Rated Wide Receivers

Top Rated Tight Ends

Top Rated Left Tackles

Top Rated Left Guards

Top Rated Centers

Top Rated Right Guards

Top Rated Right Tackles

Top Rated Left Ends

Top Rated Defensive Tackles

Top Rated Right Ends

Top Rated LOLBs

Top Rated MLBs

Top Rated ROLBs

Top Rated Cornerbacks

Top Rated Free Safeties

Top Rated Strong Safeties

Top Rated Punters

Top Rated Kickers

Whatever happened to a players tatts??

Mind you I skipped madden for the last 2 or 3 years. But have they added more tattoos or was that was just for Karpernick few years back?

Whatever happened to a players tatts??

Mind you I skipped madden for the last 2 or 3 years. But have they added more tattoos or was that was just for Karpernick few years back?
Gotta get approval from artists now from what I read

Such a lame excuse. 2k has had the players tatts for YEARS. EA is just too lazy and they don’t have to
Not an excuse You do know 2k got sued for not getting the artist approval...and some players do have tatts in game ..heard those tattoo artists be trying to tax

Not an excuse You do know 2k got sued for not getting the artist approval...and some players do have tatts in game ..heard those tattoo artists be trying to tax
I feel like EA is making it a bigger deal than it really is.

I just remember since 2k7 with players having their tattoos. If they really wanted to EA would do it.

That’s true, I believe there was 5-7 other teams worse than the Jets last year. Hmmm...

The Bills are easily the worst team in the NFL. Jets are trash too but at least they have some talent. Robby Anderson is legit as is Quincy Enunwa. Not sure how they're worse than the Bills. Josh Allen is so trash that Nathan Peterman might be under center week 1 for them. He's a bust and it's an incontrovertible fact, I'd bet any amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom