OFFICIAL MADDEN 19 THREAD

I cant cop ..... yet ... gonna wait for it to cost 20$ around christmas time lol

cant help but feel like i spent 60 bucks on a roster update :smh:

game dont feel no different at all. gonna play some more but .... i feel swindled :lol: :ohwell: :smh:

^ I disagree. I feel like the mechanics and player motions improved a lot from last year. even the graphics look noticeably better too. game looks and feels much more realistic.

I don't know what game ya'll are playing, but my game sucks ... The players are stiff ... The running game is terrible ...

I beat my boy by 21 and he is a madden head ... Said he wants to return it ... I have been out of Madden for a few years and I must say this game reminds me of the xbox 360 release madden ... It is poop ...

Watched a few review vids and once again won’t be picking up this year. Last one I bought was the one with OBJ on the cover, 16? Idk but ever since I just picked em up at redbox and play it for a day and that’s enough lol.

Watching gameplay and it still looks the same. Same stiffness and wonky like movements as the previous year. Basically we are just getting roster updates

Madden needs competition BADLY. Hell even All-Pro football 2k7 has nice and smooth gameplay that is more realistic than what we’ve been getting from Madden.

NBA LIVE is gaining traction, still not as polished as 2k but now 2k knows they have someone on their heels. It’s a shame Madden won’t get any type of pressure

I don't know what game ya'll are playing, but my game sucks ... The players are stiff ... The running game is terrible ...

I beat my boy by 21 and he is a madden head ... Said he wants to return it ... I have been out of Madden for a few years and I must say this game reminds me of the xbox 360 release madden ... It is poop ...
This. Ea duped me again for another roster update smh lol

I gave up on Madden years ago. Got my XB1 and wound up purchasing the year Sherm was on the cover. Haven't gotten it again since.

With no competition for EA, it'll be a glorified roster update year in and year out. At least in comparison, FIFA makes adjustments.

Sad, yet not surprised Madden is the same.

It's either a BF pickup for me or passing on it again.

Last one I bought had Odell on the cover.

record is 4-1 in online h2h so far. Should be 5-0, but a storm knocked out the power while I was spanking butt with the Jags during that game. I was beyond irritated because the game was almost over.

For people who don't like Madden and feel it's only a update... what are ya'll yearly complaints about the game?

Just curious, what are the upgrades you want in Madden?

They made changes to Franchise mode, player movement, graphics, Defensive schemes, etc

If you look for major upgrades from a yearly franchise you'll be disappointed. Compare Madden 19 to 15 if thats the case...

I like the game. Positive changes gameplay wise. Was testing out some cheeseplays with a friend and defense were reacting correctly. Cuts are way better instead of runners skiing around the field. Great addition to franchise with the custom draft classes. I like the specific position assignments now. Like power back, Rush DT, slot wr, slot CB. Schemes are nice. Plenty of changes for hardcore players like myself.

@enphan and I are still playing franchise on Madden 16 (although I've bought every madden since :lol: )

Will probably pick this one up too because I like what it looks like they've implemented in franchise mode with the position archetypes and customizable draft classes.

Just played my first tough h2h game in 19. Managed to pull off a 3-0 win thanks to a third quarter field goal. I had my Jets while my opponent had the Seahawks. Dude had a chance to go up 3-0 himself in the first quarter but he missed his field goal to the left. Crazy thing is i ran into his kicker which gave him a first down. Managed to hold him at the goal line after that penalty and force a turnover on downs since he wanted to try his luck with the running back on 4th & goal. I myself managed to miss a easy field goal towards halftime that would have then gave me the 3-0 lead i didn’t get until the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom