OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

I'll be late on the curve, aint got the funds for it as of now. Just bought the lil one some jeans for her first yr of daycare.

For those that have it, how is it? Can u edit buttons again?

i feel bad for those who dont know football lol ... im sure the glitches will come out, but i havent lost yet ... game is tooooo real

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait

Originally Posted by CasperJr

^dont you dare say tooooo real
laugh.gif
man this game reminds me of like a vice city when it cameout ... you have to play it forever just to realizes every aspect of it ... even the running style has improved ... sometimes i feel like just watching asimmed game lol

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by CasperJr

^dont you dare say tooooo real
laugh.gif
man this game reminds me of like a vice city when it came out ... you have to play it forever just to realizes every aspect of it ... even the running style has improved ... sometimes i feel like just watching a simmed game lol

True Story, this game is SICK.

are the throwback unis back????
God the Patriots are so damn ill. i cant wait to control the GOAT
pimp.gif

I hope he points out the defense during pre-snap like in real life
nerd.gif

its almost laughable that the pats fell into my lap for the nt ps3 tourney ... even a remedial house fly could win a game with them ...

yea throwback uniforms are back i think you can mix and match the unifors. Finally glad we can save online depht chart no need to change everything for everygame. also i just notice the clock is a bit weird play clock is like 28 when i click a play and when im at the Line of scrimmage its at like 15.

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/08/madden-10-dlc-lets-you-buy-injury-healing-retirement-prevention/[/h2]
[h2]Madden 10 DLC lets you buy injury healing, retirement prevention, 'Elite Status,' more[/h2]
by Andrew Yoon { Aug 8th 2009 at 12:00PM }

madden10dlccs.jpg

To say EA has been going overboard with DLC would be an understatement. The upcoming Madden 10 continues EA's attempt at pinching even more out of your virtual wallet for cheats and game enhancements. Here's but a very small sample of the premium packs you'll be charged for:
  • Super Superstar - Downloading this will enable your Superstar to get maximum progression for the length of his career.
  • Pick A Superstar - Downloading this will allow you to pick any NFL player to start Superstar mode with.
  • Dig Deep - For one play, your players respond to the challenges of the moment. All players receive a 10% boost to all stats.
  • Game Day Instincts - For one game, your coaching staff is in the zone. All players receive a 5% boost to all stats; can be used once per year, per franchise.
  • PK Scout - Download this to use a special scout who will reveal all true stats for Punter and Kicker prospects in the upcoming offseason. This is usable in Franchise only.
  • Play Through the Pain - Using this allows for one player to recover from any injury no matter what the severity; usable once per season, per franchise.
  • Not Done Yet - Downloading this allows you to keep one player out of retirement for one more year; usable once per season, per franchise. This is used in Franchise Mode only.
In addition to these game modifiers, players can purchase "Elite Status" through the game's multiplayer lobby. What does it do? It'll give you access to "exclusive VIP lobbies, leaderboards" and will grant you access to "the all new Elite Gametype" which features "All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore." Wait, what? EA, you're seriously charging money for a new difficulty mode? (IGN reports that it'll be $5.) Those looking for the ultimate Madden experience will have to prepare for sticker shock when the game ships next week.

aha all taht should be IN the game ALREADY
not as bad as EA charging mad ms points for stadiums and alternate unis 3 years back

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

aha all taht should be IN the game ALREADY
not as bad as EA charging mad ms points for stadiums and alternate unis 3 years back
mad.gif
they did this type of %!#@ in NCAA 10 too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

yea throwback uniforms are back i think you can mix and match the unifors. Finally glad we can save online depht chart no need to change everything for every game. also i just notice the clock is a bit weird play clock is like 28 when i click a play and when im at the Line of scrimmage its at like 15.

turn accelerated clock off

Originally Posted by nnarum

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/08/madden-10-dlc-lets-you-buy-injury-healing-retirement-prevention/[/h2]
[h2]Madden 10 DLC lets you buy injury healing, retirement prevention, 'Elite Status,' more[/h2]
by Andrew Yoon { Aug 8th 2009 at 12:00PM }

madden10dlccs.jpg

To say EA has been going overboard with DLC would be an understatement. The upcoming Madden 10 continues EA's attempt at pinching even more out of your virtual wallet for cheats and game enhancements. Here's but a very small sample of the premium packs you'll be charged for:
  • Super Superstar - Downloading this will enable your Superstar to get maximum progression for the length of his career.
  • Pick A Superstar - Downloading this will allow you to pick any NFL player to start Superstar mode with.
  • Dig Deep - For one play, your players respond to the challenges of the moment. All players receive a 10% boost to all stats.
  • Game Day Instincts - For one game, your coaching staff is in the zone. All players receive a 5% boost to all stats; can be used once per year, per franchise.
  • PK Scout - Download this to use a special scout who will reveal all true stats for Punter and Kicker prospects in the upcoming offseason. This is usable in Franchise only.
  • Play Through the Pain - Using this allows for one player to recover from any injury no matter what the severity; usable once per season, per franchise.
  • Not Done Yet - Downloading this allows you to keep one player out of retirement for one more year; usable once per season, per franchise. This is used in Franchise Mode only.
In addition to these game modifiers, players can purchase "Elite Status" through the game's multiplayer lobby. What does it do? It'll give you access to "exclusive VIP lobbies, leaderboards" and will grant you access to "the all new Elite Gametype" which features "All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore." Wait, what? EA, you're seriously charging money for a new difficulty mode? (IGN reports that it'll be $5.) Those looking for the ultimate Madden experience will have to prepare for sticker shock when the game ships next week.

smh.gif
@ EAcharging for stuff that you could get for free a few years ago, word to Madden cards.

Originally Posted by chatta718

the raiders are my sleeper team russell has theCANNON
eyes.gif
they were the sleeper team last year, then everyonerealized Jamarcus has no accuracy

Back
Top Bottom